16 oz. plastic cup grows

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AlienBait said:
Sorry to hear about the light problems. :( Hopefully your plants can get back on track.

I say, keep your 16 oz plant going. Wont hurt anything and it will be interesting to see what happens. I would recommend topping off your cup with soil to use as much of the cup as possible.

Sending positive vibes your way, bro.
thanx bro need all the vibes i can get. and i will keep the cup going. and i will add some more soil thanx bro peace.

hey guys, im really happy with both the plants i have going right now. Since my last time adjusting the height of my lighting, my girl has stretched out a bit. But she is still doing great. I think she is expecting me to feed her everyday now. I love taking care of her. No signs of sex yet.

BR41N-ST3W

NJG 002.1.jpg

NJG 003.1.jpg

NJG 004.1.jpg

can i trade for the one in the white 3x3 pot :p

mines a male and I will flower it out for breed'n and post that up

still in veg as i have light issues right now :rolleyes:

grow on

:48:

DSCF2869.JPG

i love this thread, i have a q i had a sprout come up in one of my hydro pots (just a sprout no leaves yet) and remembered i threw a seed i had in dirt into the hydro that hadnt sprouted, i put it in a cup this is a pic of it. Is that kosher? its either red shiva, white widow, or top 44

growroom 001.jpg

growroom 002.jpg

growroom 003.jpg

growroom 004.jpg

HGB I need to cut your green thumb off and sew it onto my hand. Hope mine turns out as good as that.

Hi everyone, your plants are all looking good.
iv'e got good and bad news on mine.
good- its a girl!!!! (wicked):cool: bad-looks a little bit burnt around the bottom leaves, it looks like nute burn but it can't be, because iv'e only been giving it a realy weak solution. but my temps have been way to high so its probly that. anyways here is a couple more pics. :ccc:

Whats up guys. Here is an update on BillySue 36 days after breaking ground and 2 days into flower. As you can see we pulled BillySue over to make more of a bush. Anyway here are a few pics. By the way everyones plants are looking great.

100_8153.jpg

100_8152.jpg

Im gonna try this one just for fun and for a little smoke.... my seeds are germinating right now and I will update on the lights and such on 4/20 I'll pick the best seed for the cup and the rest will go in pots....but if im using the seed i hope i am it got mixed in with the rest and i tried to pick it out I'll be growing purple trainwreck hopefully other wise its random bagseed

Howdy folks, here is my update for this week.

First off, thanks for the kind words. I'm surprised how well this plant is doing under the LEDs.

Good news: I've got a girl! That means we've got 3 girls and one boy so far.

This week, I pinched the stem to fatten it up and I had to move the lights up a couple of inches because of that "flowering stretch" that the plants go through. I also decided to cut off the side branches (but left the fan leaves) and go for one cola, unlike TBG who are going for a bush (looks nice, by the way).

I really like how everyone is doing things a little differently. I'm learning quite a bit. Good job guys!

Here are my pictures for this week. This is the end of Week 3 under the LEDs and 12/12 (37 days total since surfacing).

WSF4a.jpg

WSF4b.jpg

WSF4c.jpg

WSF4d.jpg

WSF4e.jpg

Well...mine is a male! You alls plants make mine look pitiful...lol.

bud 029.jpg

bud 030.jpg

sorry to hear about yours turning out male Bombbudpuffa. Ya win some ya lose some.

I wasn't gonna write an update this week because nothing really changed but the watering frequency and slight stretching, but i have learned an excellent truth. 30 day old Sinsemilla is definitely a she. Took about 30 minutes trying to figure out what i was looking at, and i eventually found hairs. I'm very happy, especially since my other plant of the same strain looks to be female as well. Altho, i'm alittle worried for the future. i still don't know what a male plant looks like in person.

Well, that's all for now. Hope everyone had a great 4/20, as i did. All the plants are lookin great. 2 Green Thumbs up!

BR41N-ST3W

NJG 010.1.jpg

NJG 012.1.jpg

NJG 013.1.jpg

vey nice grow guys .. i had no idea they could get that big only using a 16 oz cup.

Dear anybody, so when did you first top it? I'm thinking about my second set of leaves. I'm new at this help me out please? I'm also new to the site. Love it by the way.
Thanks,
Richy High Tree

everyones plants ars looking propa bo! :aok:
unfortunatly iv'e run in to a problem, iv'e got some rusty spots on the leaves the leaf stems are realy red aswell. if anyone can help that would be great.
this is what iv'e been doing: didn't feed for first 3 wk then bottem fed a all purpose fert for 1 wk since then iv'e been feeding bio-bloom both very weak solutions (so i don't think its over fert) been spraying epsom with no improvement. and it is far from light so its not heat stress. i flushed the cup today water went in at 7.2 and came out at 6.2. my water with feed innit is between 6.2- 6.5, iv'e been searching +searching and found this problem quite common but with veried aswers like cal-k deficient and over fert heat stress ect. i'm thinking maybe there was more nutes in the soil than it said on the bag. heres a couple more pics ;)

Here we are 5 weeks later and I have to say that I am quite happy with the way things are turning out. Although there is, what I believe an "N" od with the leaf curl, but feel free to offer any sugestions. Otherwise she apears to be healthy after all she's been through (knocked over cup and the seed fell out just as the acrospire appeared, snapped the sprout after 3 days of growth, got light bleach on 2 leaves). I'm surprised this thing went female on me and not hermie. :joint4:

From what I understand it is 100% Indica (Chimers Snazzleberry2). It's been in 12/12 for 3 weeks now and is showing signs of flowers :) . So I clipped a little branch from down below in hopes to grow it out to a larger plant.

Everybodies experiment looks good. Keep it up.

100_1137.JPG

100_1138.JPG

100_1139.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back