16 oz. plastic cup grows

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Yup good old MG that feeds up to 3 months. ;) We didn't give her any other nutes until maybe 3 weeks into flower. We started giving her Fox Farm Big Bloom every other watering. She looks a bit on the sick side from lack of attention. :eek:
I tried the MG soil for the 1st time on my Afghani grow. At first, they didn't respond well to it and were the runts of the bunch. By harvest i'd have to say my Afghan produced the nicer looking bud by far:cool2:. While my other plants had too much nitro, the ones in the MG flowered perfect with the big fan leaves yellowing in the end. Looks good TBG, as always:D.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well here she is guys. :p As you can see she has all kinds of color going on. She ranges in color from green to yellow with some purple. Not sure how old she is as i'm to damn lazy to look back. ;)
Lookin great Brothers! You guys have the touch.

No, I didn't say you were touched, I said you have the touch!

heheheehe, great job man!

This entire thread has surprised me!

Nice job everyone!

HerbiJesus, Congrats on the harvest!:) Would love to hear the final dried weight.

Runbyhemp, Simply AMAZING! A beautiful plant.

BR41N-ST3W, Sorry to hear about the hermi. Please keep posting pics, though. I'm sure every one wants to see how it finishes.

TBG, Very nice! Looks like you've got a few colas going one there.

Looks like we've got some others starting new plants. Can't wait to see those updates as well.

This thread has given me a few ideas to try out in the future, as well as busting some myths on growing MJ. Thanks to all those who have contributed.

Well, here are my pics for this week.

LED-1.jpg

LED-2.jpg

LED-3.jpg

i guess i will start over with 1 and put it str8 into flower, my wife likes the idea of the cup grow. i think ima let her do 1 her self and i do 1.

everybody the results yall have with this grow IZ SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!!

well i got 1 plant outta the way(had to go early) 1 to go then i will start. seeds germing now

Whats up everyone. Here is our lady less than a week from harvest. Check out the color on this little lady. Will post harvest pics when the time comes. ;)

100_8873.jpg

100_8874.jpg

100_8875.jpg

100_8876.jpg

100_8877.jpg

Reading this thread tonight has been the highlight of my week. Gonna get me one of those magic 16 oz plastic cups & see what I can do. :farm:

AlienBait your plants looking mighty fine, im very impressed with those LEDs
and i'll let ya know the dried weight on mine, but it won't be much

TBG- beutifull plant, very nice colour (luv your pics)

well done everyone in this thread!, ive realy enjoyed doing this.
maybe we could start a new one in the near future. :aok:

:48:

i've been keeping tabs on this challenge and i must say i am throughly impressed! i can't wait to hear the harvest yeilds on these lil beauties. hubby and i were discussing giving this a shot with our next crop, doing a bunch of them like that one picture a few pages back. just out of curiousity who vegged and who went straight for the flower? those who went straight for the flowering period, do you feel it helped you or hurt you?
call it an informal poll,lol
MamaG

Coming into the final stretch.....

Looks like I've pretty much maxed out what I can get out of my current LED setup. In the future, I will try LEDs again, but I will add a few more colors to see what happens.

I'll be chopping next week. This plant is so frosty, I want to re-veg, take a couple of clones and grow them under my HPS.

Here are my pics for this week.

LED-1.jpg

LED-2.jpg

LED-3.jpg

When i saw this one, i thought "hey, this looks like fun, in a party cup!" but now im doing it.

I got a white widow seed from my friend, and decided to plant that.
16 oz. party cup
Germinated in a paper towel
Used 60 watt bulb
Then used 400+ watt bulb for flowering
Miracle Grow potting soil

Lookin good so far, if i had my camera i'd show you pics. But when i get a chance, i'll keep yall posted on the height and stuff.

Is it too late to enter? Can we have another competition? I have some seeds comming, Big Bud- Not sure how that would do in a 16 oz.'er . I have some Master Kush going outdoors currently.

Anyway I really want to commend you guys for your amazing results here. You have given me a whole new outlook and opened up some doors I didn't know exsisted. I doubt I could get such results, but I am very interested.

Sorry I havn't updated in a while. Been very busy in the real world, and on top of that, my laptop hard disc crashed (while in the middle of backing up, believe it or not). I lost all the photographs I had taken over the last few months.

Another great reason to start a grow journal folks. It will always be here.

hey Shamegame, never too late to enter. This isn't a competition anyways. Just a thread for folk to share their results. We're all winners here mate :D

Harvested my 16 oz cup at 8.5 weeks flowering. About a quarter of the main cola had mould in the middle :cry:

Knew I shouldn't have left it so long. After she was trimmed and the mouldy bits disposed of, I was left with 48 grams.
Who knows how much cured.

Not bad considering I never thought that it would work

Had a great time doing this guys, and for all you guests out there pondering on whether to do this, join up, jump in and join the fun !

Alien, TBG, looking great guys

Congrats on your harvest, but sorry to hear about the mold.:(

48g wet, still not bat for a beer cup. I am going to guess 18 grams dry.:D

at first i thought you all had lost your heads, but i am in awe. this thread is so much fun i decided to play. sprouted some seeds and got them in jiffy peats right now. i hope i get HALF the results ya'll got.

wow

whats up...
using a 40w floro gro light and plants are maybe 3rd week
i want to upload pics but i dun kno how to upload them...:confused:

Well everyone Sue has been taken down and dried. She is now curing in a jar. Total dry weight 5 GRAMS. We did a test hit and we were very suprised at the final results. Seems alot better then the first time we grew it. Anyway the first pic shows her after she was hung and dried. The second pic shows all the bud cut off and on a plate. The third pic is a close up shot of a single bud. This thread was fun guys and gals who knows maybe down the road we can try again.

100_8894.jpg

100_8896.jpg

100_8899.jpg

looks good!! nice to know if a person wants a couple grams they can flower a lil cup anytime they want!

Well folks today was harvest day for my little plant.

The buds were very dense and heavy. The total harvest weight was 15 grams (wet). Should be about 3-4 grams when it is dry. Not bad for a 16 oz cup and LEDs. Next time I do this, I am going to use the 400W HPS for sure.:D

When it dries, I let you all know how it smokes. I've never grown or smoked White Satin before.

I decided to try to re-veg the plant, so I left a couple of the small side buds on and transplanted it into a bigger pot. I've never re-vegged before, so this should be another learning experience.

So, it's been fun guys. Thanks to TBG for starting this and all the participants. I'll stay subscribed to this thread to watch those who are just starting their 16 oz. cup grows. Good luck guys!

Here are my pics:

1) The main "cola."
2) Same thing under the LED lights
3) Full shot of the plant.
4) Harvested buds.
5) Decapitated plant ready for re-veg.

LED-1.jpg

LED-2.jpg

LED-3.jpg

LED-4.jpg

LED-5.jpg

This Blows me away. Fantastic Job to everyone who participated. I hope you guys do another one, I can't wait till I can try this myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back