2,700 Year Old Stash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, they should've given me some of those seeds to germinate. :cry: I coulda done it. :rant: I wanna see those researchers' grow credentials ;) :joint4:

I am so super jealous of whoever got to smoke some of that. You know those scientists tried some! :tokie:

Talk about a long cure.

I saw on the History channel last night the show was about shrooms and they said some scientists found a 300 million year old fossil of a twenty foot shroom! :eek: According to the scientists, this would have been the largest living organism on the planet at that time!:holysheep:
I immediatly thought of the movie "Journey to the Center of the Earth" with James Mason and Pat Boone. They stumble on a chamber filled with huge shrooms. :cool:

I think this is one of the most awesome things I have ever heard. I'd definately try it given the chance. Still green after all these thousands of years!!

"The tomb also contained bridles, archery equipment and a harp, confirming the man's high social standing."

I can't help but wonder what his life was like back then.

Thanks for the article.

The marijuana was found to have a relatively high content of THC, the main active ingredient in cannabis, but the sample was too old to determine a precise percentage.

they did smoke it, why do u think they could not determine, was to old to test, but sure must have gottem them stoned to know it was high in THC lol

heh, that's pretty cool. imagine if they could have successfully germinated some of those seeds and brought back an incredible like grandfather weed or something with devine potentcy. that'd be awesome but unfortunate that they did not succeed. cool article man thanks :p

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back