2009 Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goneindawind

Reaction score
ok so im back at it and heres wats been growing i got a sour diesel (harborside clone), mazar-i-shariff (freebies from seedbay said to have been brought over by a solider from afghanistan),godberry(mist of destruction seeds),auto ak47xauto nycdiesel(lowlife seeds),and a auto white russian(lowlife seeds) all these have been startd after in 2009 (i got the word from my po my medical marijuana recommendation was good on dec. 19) the sour diesel is already 6 weeks old and ready to flower but since the pigs took my hps when i was arrested so i had to wait til i got get monee together to get a new one but thnx to dem now im runnin a 400watter instead of a 250 so ill start posting pics soon:hubba:

ok so here is the sour diesel at 1/12 she is around ten daze old here i used floranova grow at 2.5 tsp for 5 gallons and 1/4 tsp of florilous plus

sourlighter112.jpg

here she is next to the mazar on 1/27 at around 3 weeks kicked up flora nova to a tblespoon and 1/2 tsp of flora plus and a 1/4 tsp of sub culture

sourmazar127.jpg

sourds127.jpg

here she is now at 6 weeks veg now im pumpin her with 6 tsps of flora nova nad 3/4 tsp of flora plus and 1/2 tsp of sub culture
oh yah and im vegging with two 24 watt t5s and a 26 watt 6500k cfl and the burnt leaves r from the cfl gets a lil too hot

SSPX0860.jpg

SSPX0862.jpg

SSPX0863.jpg

Switchin over to 12/12 soon? I hope it doesn't go crazy once the stretch starts for ya! GREEN MOJO for you.

i know wat u mean i had a white widow dat was around how manny daze this sourds harvest should b and it stretched crazy this sour shud acctually b taller but i supercropped her i pincehd her stalks all over

ok so i sent her into flower today but there is a problem the 400 watter i got wont turn on well i mean it does the ballst hums but the light wont turn on i think wat happend was when i was tryin to plug it in with the timer i was having a hard time and it turnd on for a sec and went off cuz the damn timer wouldnt fit in the outlet so my question is wat will happen if i left the plant in the dark for 24 hrs. since the plant is at my moms and im doing house arrest at my grandmas i only get to go to my moms on the weekdaze for 3 hrs at a time to take care of my father

wait about 15 minutes and try to turn it on again if u haven't already tried that.

thnx hippy dats wat i was thinking but i deffintly got to get that ligh on today yesterday i had a lot to do i flushed i changed the room into a flower room again and i had to change the flush solution and start the bloom nute feed by the time i hung up the light and tryed to turn it on it was time for me to go
also after studying my last hydro grow the white widow i relized something that i was doing wrong i was feed with flora nova bloom which has a high nitrogen level for bloom so i switched to jus flora bloom because it has 0 nitrogen so that being said here is how i feed her 6 tsp of flora bloom,1 tsp of flora plus, 1/2 tsp of sub culture, 3 tsp of hygrozyme, and last but not least M.O.A.B. (MOTHER OF ALL BLOOMS)it contains 1-52-34 and has b1 for ez flower transition i use the first week and the last two b4 flush i use 3/4 tsp and this is all in a 5 gallon bucket which i fill with around 4 gallons of water

ok so after much runnin round and goin crazy i found out the damn bulb had broke so i went n got a new 1 from home depot for 20 bucks and put the broke 1 in the box and returned it to home depot haha i know but im really in a pinch rite now every dollar counts matter of fact im hurtin sooo bad every penny counts soo in around ten weeks ill have my hard work pay off sounds good to me hahaha

ok i have a question do you go by the day u switch to 12/12 or when u start seeing flowers for how long it is bloom?

ok here is an update shes is in 2nd week of flower after the first i was already seeing hairs i changed her nutes to 7 tsp of flora bloom,4 tsp of liquidkoolbloom,7 tsp of flora nectar, 1 tsp of floralious plus, 1 tsp of sub culture,and 3 tsp of hygrozyme

final got pics to work haha in the last im showing where i supercropped at

l_af049e64b5674e829f9ae6c7bff62d02.jpg

sourd2weeksbl.jpg

sourd2weeksblo.jpg

sourd2weeksbloo.jpg

Ok the sour d is in its 4th week today i will b feeding her with 9 tsp. of gh flora bloom, 6 tsp of liquid kool bloom, 3 tsp of hygrozyme, 1 tsp of sub culture,8 tsp of flora nectar, and this will be the last week i feed 1 tsp of floralous plus because it contains 2 n which i wont be needing any more. I didnt do a third week one, but its all the same exept i add a tsp more of flora bloom and liquid karma every week til i reach limit. I also have a mazar that seems to be a hermi but im not sure yet it has pistols and wat looks like little balls also.

wow those plants are really sucking up the nutes.

They look very healthy, cant wait to see some premie bud shots. I love em' young!!! :eek: lol

looking good goneindawind!

You've had some serious explosive growth over the last week. Buds are filling in very nicely. Head on over and check mine out, they are not to far behind yours!

I know what u mean iwas over lookin at the plants yesterday and the urge finally came over me to rub the shiny crystal covered leaves to see what the smell is like,(you already smell her without rubbing but i wanted to see what the buds smelled like) and guess wat it smelled straight up like pink starburst made me wanna eat the whole plant hahaha.

Latest posts

Back