2009 Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here she is i know the pics suck but it was the best i could do b4 my camera died. ill try to get some better ones

SN850475 [mp].JPG

SN850476 [mp].JPG

SN850477 [mp].JPG

ok a couple better pics (i think) shes really starting to pack in the weight. the buds are rock hard which trips me cuz i got some sour d rite now im smoken on and its really fluffy compared to mine. the smell is just dope its got to b the best smellin bud ive ever growin.:hubba: :holysheep:

SN850478 [mp].JPG

SN850479 [mp].JPG

SN850480 [mp].JPG

SN850482 [mp].JPG

looking real nice GIDW!!! The countdown is on now, lol... have you started checking trich's yet?

lordhighlama said:
looking real nice GIDW!!! The countdown is on now, lol... have you started checking trich's yet?
thnx bro. haha i know wat u mean def. countin down i get off house arrest too like a couple weeks after im estimating chop:clap::yay::headbang:. nope still havent might tonite tho:watchplant:.

It's always best to hold off checking trichs as long as you can, cause as soon as you do time sllloooowwwwssss way down!!!

House arrest huh, you get random tests with that?

I don't know myself half the time, lol.

You talking about checking trichs?

You know that cheesy little microscope we have that we use to check and see if the trichs are clear, cloudy, or amber!

lordhighlama said:
It's always best to hold off checking trichs as long as you can, cause as soon as you do time sllloooowwwwssss way down!!!

House arrest huh, you get random tests with that?
yup i might hold off then ill prolly start checking once i start given her the high phos. stuff next week. yeah i was getn tested twice a month now its gunna start being once a month, but since i got my medical recommendation and the judge in my case allowed, my po cant do anything about dirties for the good green;).

hi could ne1 pls give me some advice, im thinking of using a grow tent in my shed , how could i reduce ir heat , from chopppppp thanks

SCOTTY81 said:
hi could ne1 pls give me some advice, im thinking of using a grow tent in my shed , how could i reduce ir heat , from chopppppp thanks

Probably not the best place to ask this question Scotty81, might get better response if you posted in your own thread!!!

:rolleyes:

is there ne way of avoiding chopper
wats dat part mean abot chopp or chopper that threw me off other then that i was gunna tell him to get a air cooled hood or ac.

Latest posts

Back