2009 Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the kind words heres a lil love returned. IM SORRY THESE WERE 3.5 weeks in not 4.5 enjoy.;)

SN850423 [].JPG

SN850425 [].JPG

SN850427 [].JPG

SN850429 [].JPG

SN850430 [].JPG

SN850431 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

GrowinGreen said:
wow, looking good! how long do you think you will let them flower for?
Thanks, Im thinkin any where from 75 to 80 daze but well see how the triches develop first.

ok so those pics were from 3.5 weeks in not 4.5. i was checking the plants out yesterday and found a couple hermi flowers on it i pulles them off havent seen any new ones. i heard that the original sour d cut tdoes this and that the pollen is never real even viable, i think it was from me stressing it out from pulling off a few leaves the white widow also did this around the same time when i trimmed its inners loose buds and leaves. imho the temp ppm humidty and ph are perfect temp is 75-80 with lights on and 65-70 lights off the ph 5.5-6.2 the humidty is 40-35 with lights on and 40-55 lights off the ppm is between 900-1100 right now.

ok heres an update on the D its got 4 full weeks done and is in its 5th week the nute feed is as follows 10 tsp of flora bloom, 7 tsp of liquid kool bloom, 1 tsp sub culture, 6 tsp of flora nectar, and 3 tsp of hygrozyme. I also added two 10% reptigrow 26 watt uvb bulbs to the grow which will be running 6 hours in the 12 hour cycle. sorry for the pics i tryed to get em with the light off but was a lil to slow maybe tomorrow tho.

SN850441 [ ].JPG

SN850445 [].JPG

SN850447 [].JPG

SN850449 [].JPG

SN850451 [].JPG

SN850452 [].JPG

yea there some tasty looking buds!
mine are about 4/5 weeks in aswell!
take a look!

here the update shefinished her 5th week and is in the 6th im glad i didnt pull cuz she threw some nanars she hasnt even thrown any more she smells and looks sooo good

SN850455 [].JPG

SN850456 [].JPG

SN850457 [].JPG

SN850458 [].JPG

SN850459 [].JPG

SN850460 [].JPG

man I'm glad you didn't pull either. Those are looking mighty yummy!!! Keep it up buddy... :holysheep:

was wondering whats the best place to get a really cheap cool tube but just the glass part?

ok i been posting alot of pics of the sour diesel but no pics of my other grows here are a few pics from my auto russian diesel (auto ak47xautoNYCdiesel) which has been very pollenated by an auto white russian (auto ak47xwhite widow). also threw in a pic of a couple mobboss (chemdawgDxtang tang) babies that i recently sprouted. and the last pic is 1 of my female pit shes a blue fawn tricolor shes like 5 months old.

SN850466 [mp].JPG

SN850467 [mp].JPG

SN850468 [mp].JPG

SN850471 [mp].JPG

SN850472 [mp].JPG

SN850464 [mp].JPG

thnx, but shes not really that sweet she fs up my male whos bout 3 yrs old now. Her names Privilege after hennessy privilege thats my fav drink.

lol, I figured you'd say something like that. Especially since she's only 5 months. ;)

She just has such an innocent look about her. It's all apart of her master plan I'm sure. lol

lol u got her down man. some of my fam says shes the spawn of satan. lol

swiftgt said:
the autos looks good how long have they got left?
thnx bro but its only one i tried three times to get a auto white russian female but i got three males in a row so i gave up. i think shes bout 8-10 weeks dont know for sure im just going by the color of the seeds shes making for me rite now. but i did check triches and theyre only clear still bearly any cloudy.

Latest posts

Back