2010 AK48 outside grow plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420benny

Not lost, just exploring
Reaction score
I am hoping to pull this off as an experiment. I have 10 Nirvana beans and I want to grow them all out indoors this winter to get more beans. Then I want to grow them outside in my little garden, 12 at a time in 2 gallon grow bags using Roots new coco fiber soil. I plan on starting 12 new ones every 2 weeks and pack them in the area from April on. Should be room for 12 old and 12 new. If, for some reason they get big, I can move some to my big garden while those other "big girls" are still vegging. It will be interesting to see how long they take, how many starts I can pull off and the yield I get. The plan is to have plants finishing all summer and fall with many, but shorter trimming sessions. What do you think? Oh, I have never grown any AKs before. I figure that once I get a feel for how long they are taking, I can plan on my last crop's finishing time and plant accordingly to time the finish to end when my bad weather comes on. Any thoughts appreciated. Anybody ever try this? Oh, the first few sets can be started inside for a real jump start in April.

Ill be looking forward to watching this...I know HIE grows AK..I have some AK crosses but have yet to run them..My autos will run in spring with an early start in the SHED...But I think what ya plan to do will work and Im sure You can make it happen..Happy Thanks Giveing my friend..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Howdy 4u! I forgot that these would be starts from seeds and I can expect half to be male. That should solve any overcrowding issues as I cull out the boys. I think I am going to try this and even step it up and get a couple other AK strains and make it a real experiment. I know there are some great ones out there to try. It will give me a chance to check out Attitude's new offer, too.

alright benny I'm looking foward to this. Gotta love the tude my friend. Green or white mojo to your ak's

oh No? thaught all AK was auto...Im wrong again hu? :doh:

Have good day Hippy:48:

Hey Benny,
There seems to be some confusion as to wether or not you're talking about autos. But anywhoooo, a revolving garden sounds like a cool idea. I also like the idea of more often, but less lengthy, trimming sessions. I'll be watching to see how this turns out.
Take care.

Who is confused? Not 4u, I hope,lol. Just blame Hippy. Somehow he doesn't relate AKs to me, lol. Hey, Hippy! Got any suggestions for this idea I have? I am talking about adding autos to my grow next year. I plan on putting in 11 big girls(regular mj plants) in my big garden and running consecutive and overlapping autos in my little garden, as an experiment. I am trying to keep from spending the entire month of October trimming next year.

Hello benny :)

AK's are AK's then you get Auto AK's

An Auto staggered run is easy, I do it every year :)

Work backwards in time, so find your last harvest date and then work backwards in 11 week staggers.

(Take no notice of what the seed description says, they usually take 1-2 weeks longer)

So if you work in 11 week timeframes, your about right.

:peace:

Thanks! Now, all I need is a calendar. lol How big do they get outside? Which ones do you recommend?

I have grown a lot of different Auto strains, this one is by far the most superior.

hXXp://www.paradox.co.uk/acatalog/lowlife-AK47.html

:peace:

Latest posts

Back