2011 Grow journal White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unseenghost

Reaction score
First of all I would like to thank all of the people who have helped me in the past years just starting out.

This is the first grow journal I have done for a few years. I have however had many succsessful harvests. This is going to be documented better I hope. I get lazy after a bit, but am hopefull that this grow will be different. Well lets get started.

My method may differ from yours, but it works better then any other method I have used in the past. That is why I continue the method I use. Sorry there are certian proccesses I go thru and will purposly leave out as I am creating a video for sale at a later date. No I am not selling it here or advertising. Just letting you know why the vagueness of my descriptions is there.

2/07/11 Put 6 seeds into propagation system.
2/10/11 2 seedlings and 4 dead ones. ~~3 year old seeds~~
2/11/11 Started 6 more seeds.
2/11/11 Bubbling nutrient solution. ~~Fox Farm~~

Here are the photos.
View attachment seedlings.jpg

View attachment allrock.jpg

unseen mind if i pull up a chair WW is on my to so list who is the breeder ?

They came from Dr. Cronic they are Nirvana WW and I bred a male and female. 3 year old seeds hope they work. The fresher the better I think.

Ph 6.24 on res, added more nutes as I have an 8 gallon res and only had 5 gallons worth of nutes. Going to let it bubble away for a bit. Oh there are 2 new (hopefully) girls to the family.

Hey ghost, we stoners dont like to open pics one at a time so if you edit click on the paperclip and attach those photos to your post and they will show up.

Unless you can explain it better I can't see a paper clip anywhere

All new seeds are now seedlings.:headbang:

Here are the new photos.

The 2 to the left are 5 days old and the 6 to the right are new today.
all8.jpg

And the closer pics of the 6 new ones
first4.jpg
second4.jpg

:watchplant: havnt pulled up a chair in a while, this spot looks good
green mojo for the white widow

Time to pull up a seat and watch cause now the fun begins. I anticipate in 3.5 months to have a great harvest. They will grow really fast now so hold on and watch.

Seedling 1
1.jpg
Seedling 2
2.jpg
Seedling 3
3.jpg
Seedling 4
4.jpg
All of them 2 pics
full.jpg
side.jpg

Off to a great start. Ph is 6.17 and PPM 740. You can make all the judgements on the Ph and PPM you want and I will try to explain.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

all.jpg

Nice unseen ph sounds crazy im tuned in m8 ppm sounds good ive started seedling on a ec of 1.1 and had no il effect depending on the conversion of your ppm meter its between 550/770ppm

MInd if I slouch in the corner, I have a few seeds just now around a week either side of yours so comparisons will be nice.
Just love the WW
Green mojo fella

My WW loves 5.9-6.3 Ph don't know why but 6 ounces on 2 females in 9 square feet area sounds great to me. Trying to get more this time.

Looking good ghost. I'm going to pull up a chair. GREEN MOJO!!!

fly little birdies fly :D haha I love when they look like birds

:aok:

i love it more when they make me as high as a bird LOL

Latest posts

Back