2011 WHERKLE grow with pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking mighty frosty SKAGIT; Keep up the good work!:bongin:

The whurkle girls seem tired to me, I can't explain it, there only at 36 days or so and they look done, I looked at some trichomes last night and they were crystal clear, I know the're probably not gonna gain enough weight to make burnin the lamps worthwhile, a couple colas look like they wanna reveg. Guess I'll stop the nutes and see what develops.

P1080033.JPG

P1080034.JPG

P1080049.JPG

we've started flushing, one of the girls turned real purple, i repotted the BLZ tonight. Canna Banana Cake tonight, peanut butter frosting, man its good.

P1080150.JPG

P1080135.JPG

SKAGITMAGIC said:
we've started flushing, one of the girls turned real purple, i repotted the BLZ tonight. Canna Banana Cake tonight, peanut butter frosting, man its good.

Droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Did the temps drop on you? Dramatic variance from day to night will cause the coloration sometimes; aided with the flush of available nutrients might intensify the effects of temps. Looking mighty tasty either or!

No the temps have been pretty consistent, it's just the one plant that went total purple, i'm ready to hang them girls and get on with the Dutch treat, she smells like a lady should, sweeeet. My C99's comin on strong also, The picture of the treat doesn't give her justice, her yields gonna be great for 1 indoor plant veged for a month.

the WH in Whurkle stands for White Widow, The plant I thought fathered the Purple Urkle girls, we got the WW seeds from a broker in Europe. Anyway at the time we also got some freebies called Mazar, I now believe that it was a Mazar male who sired these damsels. I was looking at some pictures and BAM!!! there was my BUD, unmistakable.hxxp://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana-strains/mazar.html I haven't decided if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but it is what it is, I'm really happy that I've moved on to other strains, friends and family are glad also. I need to master the LST stuff for bigger yields and i'll be happy, Just like my BLZ, I found out my seeds were BLZ mom Super Silver Haze DAD. the two males from these seeds?? i'm keeping some pollen, and making more seeds, I'm having fun!!

Did I mention the Mrs. said she thought that Mazar had been in the Woodpile!! Ya, a couple of years ago lol.

Alot of the girls are are turning a little purple, almost time to AXE em.

P1080428.JPG

I finally got all the Mazzar trichomes cloudy with scattered amber, manicured hung up and a few already in jars, I'm useing the hygrometer, but its niot to different from what i ussually do, more precise I guess. Even rolled a big fattie, and it was real sweet for a couple of days cureing, we also took the Dutch treat out of netting and the mrs. started manicureng it. the C99 looks fresh, still bulking, maybe I should give her some bloom supplyment, she only gets plant marvel blue crystals, its for bud, I store it in jars, so it doesn't turn to liquid and i lost the exact name, it lasts forever in my little grow. going on 5 grow, and still have a couple quarts!! I took a nap this afternoon and I slept 5 hours, I'm gonna be up all night, heres a pic of the c99 after I took the DT out of the net, I just pushed stakes into to C99s pot to re-net her, I DIY'd on a special pot for my next 99 project,

P1080822.JPG

P1080827.JPG

P1080824.JPG

P1080816.JPG

P1080817.JPG

P1080814.JPG

bho_expertz said:
All those jars ... :stoned:
I figure about 50 jars of finished, Jar and a half per plant, 16 Mazzys,9 BLZ xSuper Silver CRoss, 3 DTs like the one above and My cindy,i give alot away, a jar to the kids, a jar to montana, a jar to a broke bud, pretty much anyone with a card in need, I'd give a little weed to. I've got a package of 60 Mazzar seeds i'm sending to england, no expectations,young guy with a bunch of property in portugal, seen my thread in another place,he makes hashish, and wants my mazzar for some reason. Anyway i gonna go see if anythings ready for trimming or paper sacks or something. I think I'll add to my signature, a BUSY Gardners, a Happy Gardner. Oh ya I finnally found that user CD thing, thanks for all the good words, and right back at you. I even have points????? I better give some love back.

Skagit,, YOUR SET UP ROCKS!! I can't stop the smile on my Face. Yor set up and plants/finished product looks Great. Very Nice :D

I am growing some Querkle's out right now, they are good but you really have to let them go to the very end of harvest window. At that point they are a very nice high.

Looking @ you with Envy!,,,, I want to go back WA--Gods Country. I lived in and around Ft Lewis for 10 yrs. Loved it and still do, Hows Fishing? too much water? Well Great set up and Plants Smoke ON!

Latest posts

Back