25 of 28 females so far

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophiesdad

Vermont Sensi grower
Reaction score
Did my late season crop check yesterday, out of the plants I got out and that are still left, 25 of 28 are female one male and 2 unknown but with definite female characteristics, not bad for my first grow with seeds I produced myself.
I'm so glad to be back into growing I missed it a lot while I was married.....:D

Congrats dad
Sounds like your going to have a big harvest :D
Any buds starting yet?

Hippy

very cool, i'm on the other side of the conn river from you. i got 11 out of 13 this year
gave my friend 10 and he's over in your state and he sezs only 2 out of 10,but i think he's yankin' my chain so i'll hook him up like last year.
mine are so close it's killin' me, started inside in march ,so it's been a long wait,but we are still using up last years grow.i hate to see the summer end,but the rewards are worth it.:D

awsome guys i live where stinkfoot13 does but i grow where sophiesdad lives what a small world i have 11 females also started 80 deer ate most of them but thats y i start alot cause growing out doors ya never know !!!! anyways good luck fellas !!!!!

deffinately great odds in your favor , you should play the lotto , congrats on your grow :D :D :D :D

Burner420 said:
awsome guys i live where stinkfoot13 does but i grow where sophiesdad lives what a small world i have 11 females also started 80 deer ate most of them but thats y i start alot cause growing out doors ya never know !!!! anyways good luck fellas !!!!!

good luck to you too bro'
we are growin a ghani/ skunk type thats been doing very well here since the late 70's,seems it just loves the soil and the season we have,and each year is gettin' better and better, for me anyway.
i always let just 2 get prego so as to keep her going,for the seed bank,and this year we got a new strain and did a cross.so i've got 1 of each to draw from next year.
going to try my hand at cloning this year though,i figure if i can build a house, keep my 60's ford tractor running ,i should be able to pull it off.i'd post pics but i'm way too stupid!
happy trails brothers @ sisters

"GOD BLESS THE DRIVE BY TRUCKERS"

Buds are beginning to form, nothing major yet, but it'd gonna be a good crop, mostly good old Vt Skunk mixed with Somango and Buddahs Sister, with some S.A.G.E. and other breeds thrown in, just killed my 2nd male. 26 of 28 plants that survived to the beginning stages of flowering are ladies, not too shabby. I'll have to try to grow a male indoors this winter to do some more pollination...
Good luck to all, and may all the rippers in the world break a leg....

Latest posts

Back