2nd Grow- Aliendog from clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Roddy & Hemper

I appreciate you stopping in and giving such positive suppport.:) This is an amazing little hobby we all share, is'nt it?

Lots of pics

DSCI0029.JPG

DSCI0039.JPG

DSCI0042.JPG

DSCI0043.JPG

xx1.jpg

i can't help it.She's beautiful. i think:)

a3.JPG

a4.JPG

a6.JPG

Sol said:
I know the feeling lol . . . Those are some very nice looking ladies you have there!

Thank you CaLiO :)

Here's a question for whomever, I recently switched from distilled water to tap water(convenience), and i am experiencing ,what i feel to be, excessive yellowing on lower leaves. I would have expected tap water to contain ample ca/mg although i still add calmag, so maye its not that.(?) I'm on week 5 of flowering and i know that sometimes causes yellowing . I have'nt reduced the nitrogen levels much either from the veg stage. Am i still missing something??
I'm trying to narrow down the cause and included a slight increase in N this feeding and mist at lights out with epsom solution(lightly).
I didnt include pic cus' the light is on now andf you can't really see it, although the yellowing looks mottled,patchy. Like someone threw yellow paint on it. I'll try to get a pic up. Any thoughts welcome or should i just let it be?

I was just reading up on using different sources of water. Sounds like the tap water might be the culprit,maybe here' what i just read-
"For instance, total nitrogen levels should be 55% to 65% higher than calcium. Interestingly chloride (common in tap water) can inhibit the uptake of the nitrate form of nitrogen."

So, possibly that along with a calcium shortage is my best guess.

Oh and Thank you PN

Hey, cool! No, i've never thought of that. I should be able to get that stuff from the hardware store near here. That's a great idea, Thank you. I assume you just mix that with your tap water? For some reason i thought a water softener was some big expensive machine, so i never considered it. I also have 'head masta' which is a P supplement as well, but havent used it yet.
I'll pick some softener pellets up tomorrow, thanx again:)

A few pics. 1/ baby for next round
2/ yellowing
3/ yellowing and leaf damage
4,5/ close ups

week5

b4sh1.jpg

y2.jpg

y1.jpg

clear1.JPG

clear2.JPG

Looks real nice, Sol -- tell me how to attach a lense from my old broke Bushnell Binoculars to my camera, so I can take close-up shots like you...

The plants look fine -- a little yellowing won't affect the eventual outcome. I see this happens to lots of folks in flower -- I'm wondering if they just didn't get enough Nitrates during vedge -- I don't know. Good luck my friend -- green mojo to you...

HF

Thanks guys,

Yeah i was sorta concerned about that yellow,but then again it happened in the 1st grow too, so maybe its just that time.
Dude, that macro shot is soo easy to do. I took the eyepiece only from telescope or binocs and hold it to my cam lense. A little cam zoom,adjust distance and Presto. Thats all it is, although it has to fit over the cam lense.Is lense spelled wrong??im an idiot,lol

My cam is a polaroid i533(for reference) and the binocular lense is about the diameter of a quarter(25cents) If that helps

A pic of lense and yet another macro( it'll get alot closer)

eye1.jpg

b3.JPG

Thanks my man -- I'll give it a try -- I just love the closeup shots you take -- keep em coming

HF

:) I think i have a new favourite . I'm curious to see when she develops more. You like?

nc1.jpg

nc2.jpg

nc3.jpg

nc9.jpg

nc7.jpg

nc6.jpg

Sol said:

She most certainly is! I want to bring her home to introduce her to my parents, then court her for several years before marrying and impregnating her...

That's one GORGEOUS looking lady! Keep up the great work! The world of horticulture always needs more caring green thumbs!

also, I think it's spelled "lens" just one e... but that still doesn't look right so maybe i'm just stoned... check that, I'm definitely stoned.

PartyBro420 said:
She most certainly is! I want to bring her home to introduce her to my parents, then court her for several years before marrying and impregnating her..

Hmm. That's different, and thank you

Love the pics, Sol. Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming. Can't wait to see preharvest pic of her in full glory. :hubba:

At the risk of being repremanded about leaf removal , here is the days' question.

When parts of the canopy fills in so much with leaves that it potentially blocks light from reaching lower or mid level buds, do you remove them, move them or leave them?

Leave the leaves. More leaves equal more production. After taking cuttings, I remove the bottom third of the girls branches to focus growth to the upper part of the plant and helps increase air flow through the undercanopy. That way you don't have to even deal with the sprser growth beneath. Reduces the popcorning effect if u will...

Latest posts

Back