2nd grow but 1st with 400hps ak47 & lowrider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptbo_Stonerz_Bro

Reaction score
Hey here are some pics of my girls.
The 1st 2 are all 4, 2 ak47 and 2 lowrider. next we have the 2 ak's then the next 3 are the lowrider. They are all about 40 days old. The lowriders are from seed and the ak's are clones. Ill put up more pics as they progress. Hope ya all enjoy.:)

1.jpg

2.jpg

ak.jpg

ak2.jpg

low.jpg

low2.jpg

lowbud.jpg

Well I see my lil bro finaly decided to sign up and post some pics rather than just reading and admiring all the lovely bud pics.
Nice job on the plants there keep up the good work. Do you have 2 plants in that 1 pail? Rule of thumb, 1 plant per pail, but i'm sure you knew that already, lol :headbang:

Here are some more pics of my girls, they are all budding real nice. Any input would be great. The first 3 picks are my Lowrider, they should be ready for harvest and be dry by 4/20. The next 4 are my AK47 and the last pick is all 4 happy in they're closet room. More pics to come as they progress.:)

L0W1.jpg

L0W2.jpg

L0w3.jpg

Ak1.jpg

AK22.jpg

AK3.jpg

Ak4.jpg

L0W&AK.jpg

The ladies are looking great PSB. What are ya using as far as light, soil, and nutes go? Your doing a great job mang keep it up. Here is some GREEN MOJO for the ladies. ;)

GreenMojo.JPG

Thanks for the input TBG. I am using a 400watt HPS, regular potting soil from walmart, and DNF Grow A&B and DNF Bloom A&B with DNF Bud fortifier. I have my ballast out of the closet, i have a regular bathroom exhaust fan with a 10" fan in the grow to keep cool. I am in the process of installing a computer fan for an intake, and a carbon scrubber on the exhaust. The AK47 are really starting to smell skunky.

Here are some more pics. My cam isnt the greatest so the pics arn't as clear as they should be. The first 3 are my lowrider which should be ready for harvest in the next 2 weeks. The rest are my AK47. The bud sites are filling out nicely, and the buds getting fat. I need to get more bloom A&B as i ran out the other day, still got lkots of bud fortifier tho. Any input from anyone would be helpful. Ask any ?? I may not have the answer but i'll try my best.:):bong:

1.jpg

2.jpg

lb.jpg

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a4.jpg

a3.jpg

Sup bro. The ladies are looking great and i bet you can't wait for harvest. If the AK-47 is anything like her sister AK-48 then your gonna be in for a very nice surprise. ;)

i agree man, ak-47 simply blew me away when grown in aero, so potent that i didnt remember fallin asleep.... yeah thats bad cuz iam no noob. funny thing was it was a home made aero "cloner machine" we threw 2 ak's in there, those ladies responded so well. by the time harvest came around it had such a gnarly root ball... good stuff A+ the 2 plants were too much for it, we were forced to start tieing both back.

thanks tbg and dc i grew one ak last year out side and it was the best **** i have ever smoked and i cant wait to try the indoor tahnks again hope to here more from ya

Thought i'd post some more pics for you all to enjoy. I had to top my lowrider because the crown was finished but the lower branches and buds need more time. The bud was nice for a crown weighing in at 28.8g wet and drying to 8.5. The smoke taste good but was harsh because i didnt flush it and had just watered with ferts the day before, other than that it was good. The high came on fairly fast and was a total head buzz. I cant say much about the come-down because i was smoking a few diff strains that day.:bong1::D:48::bong2:

ak&low.jpg

ak2.jpg

ak3.jpg

ak4.jpg

low1.jpg

low2.jpg

thetrim1.jpg

thetrim2.jpg

nicebud.jpg

hey buddy, nice grow.
im doin a first time grow myself of lowryder#2.
was your lowryder a #2? and how much did it yield wet?
once again...nice plants man.

it was the 1st lowryder and the top bud was 8.5 g dry and was a oz wet and i still got rest of plant growing

Whats up bro. Everything is looking great mang. When do you expect to harvest the other ladies? What do you have planned for next grow? Great job bro, great job. :aok:

thanks tbg the lowryders shoul be done by e,nf of week and the 2 ak 47s by end of april. i want to try to groiwsome bubblegum and white widow next and maby try some hash berry

Ptbo_Stonerz_Bro said:
thanks tbg and dc i grew one ak last year out side and it was the best **** i have ever smoked and i cant wait to try the indoor tahnks again hope to here more from ya

Hey whats up PSB. Your grow looks fabulous. i wanted to ask you about your outdoor ak 47 grow because i am currently starting mine too. mine are clones were yours? my main question for you is how much did you yield off that one plant. did it stink alot outside when it was flowering. about how far away until you smell it.
thanks
d

my outdoor ak47 was a clone and it reeked u could smell it from like 50 feet away it smellt the most in the morning and i got a qp of it and it was the best bud iv ever had lol

The lowryders where f2's yeah? They look bigger than the 8 fem. lowryders I had from original joint doctors packaging. Did you raise your light and stretch them? How tall where they at chop? Thanks and very nice grow you will enjoy that AK bro, 55

the lowryders were seeds my bro made from his lowryder last year and when i choped the top bud off it was at 23 inches and the light was moved up as it grew to close

Nice grow journal. It looks like you switched to the 400hps and your never turning back. Good choice.

Where did you get that flag that is in the background of your first pics? I think I want one. :)

Latest posts

Back