2nd Try. New Hydro system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin good bro u are gonna have 1 heck of a jungle in their in about 2 weeks lol its gonna be one heck of a sight lol,i cant wait to see them

OK been a while since last update. Plants have changed a little...(giggle giggle). Still on 12/12 useing the three part gh nutrients by the directions
adding some carboload and some tiger juice. and some Hammer head from Advance nutrients. Here are some pics.I just rearanged them so it looks kinda wierd in there. trying to keep the top even. Love to hear any suggestions , comments or if anybody has a simular grow..love to chat with ya. send me a pm.........Toke IT

1-14-08 001.jpg

1-14-08 002.jpg

1-14-08 004.jpg

1-14-08 005.jpg

1-14-08 006.jpg

1-14-08 007.jpg

I seen your post in The Bud of The Month. Very nice grow you accomplished!!:clap: The yield looked FANTASTIC TOO :holysheep: I have been thinking of going hydro myself. I have only done soil grows. The setup you have is allmost exactly what Ibeen looking at!!
I want the largest Hydro Hut they sell.
I need a hydro system but have all my lights and good in-line fans.
Do you like what you have?
Would do any thing different or change anything if you had not purchased your setup yet?
Just wanted to pick your brain before I do an investment of that size.
Thanks in advance!!!​

:D GREAT GROW AND NICE YIELD :D

Its been a longgg tiem since an update on this? What happened??! It was looking amazing.. you should be pretty close to done here coming up....

WHATS UP?!

Latest posts

Back