3 beauties first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoke 2 joints

Reaction score
Whats up everybody just wanted to say hola. I started 10 seedlings and got 3 to grow. Right now there about a foot tall and are 29 days old. I have three 26w cfls (1 per plant) I have 3 five gallon buckets and there planted in pro-mix. I started nuting yesterday and they all look generally healthy. My strain is unknown but i do know that the herb is of good quality cause i smoke it from a local dealer. Ive been smoking for about 8 years and i lived in new mexico and new york so ive smoked a wide varitey of herb from cali to canada and i know that this bud im growing is of good quality stain. BUT the reason why i have these seeds gos as follows. Heres my theory, its simple. the guy who grew this was in a rush, grew a **** load, and got rid of it as soon as possible! Well my approach will be the complete opposite and hopefully i can make this bud into the champ its supposed to be seedless and delicious! So far ive had little trouble sort of. The first week I was using incandescents and suffered some stretching. Also I started in mg organic mix. And finally they were in 3 gal. pots and were root bound. Since then ive switched it up exponentially. 3 26w cfls, promix, 5 gal. and nutes + a temp. berom. to read humidity and temperature which is 86deg. and 46% hum. (which im trying to raise) Alright well there it is. Its been some what of a rollercoaster this past month but so far so good i guess right? I mean atleast there not dead! enjoy

Welcome to MP. Sounds like your off to a good start and look foward to watching your babies grow into healthy fat frosty budding females. ;)

Glad to have you, make sure you keep a fan blowin on those ladies! 55

Latest posts

Back