3 strain auto grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering if it could be a zinc deficiency? My ph ranges from 5.5-6.0 so I do not think that is it.

MAAANDUDE said:
My girls are looking beautiful, except they are still yellow sort of in the middle where new growth is coming up. Can someone please help me? Is it a lack of nutes, or what?

I'm not a water farmer, and I'm even 'less' interested in auto's... but 'new growth' will often look neon green similar to yours. ph looks about right to my knowledge..

Your seedlings look textbook perfect to me :). Don't worry so much! I've been following your thread and so are many others. You're doing great!

Well, I am really starting to get worried. My 1 easy Ryder has a couple spots on her. She is the first pic. And the others look like they are following her suit at a slower rate. I just cleaned the reservoir, and gave them new water. The ph is 5.8, temp is 78.6, humidity is at 40. It looks like nute burn, but I have not given them any nutes yet. I am definitely going to soil next grow, but want to change things on this one first. Is there any other info I can give to help with ideas? Oh, and they are at 12 days I think now.

DSCN0208.JPG

DSCN0209.JPG

I think those ladies are asking for food. No burn at all. Low dose with micro-nutrients imo. pH at 5.8 sounds good

After mucho thought last night I decided to switch this grow to soil. Went and picked this stuff up.. I will be going down to 3 girls instead of 5, but hopefully I can care for those three better than the 5. Also decided, because of height issues, that the easy ryder will be a guerilla grow for this summer. More my style . Will post pics of the change later when the light comes on.

Quick question though. Since FF Ocean soil has nutes, and my girls have not had any and are only 1 days now sould i put more perlite in the soil or something? is it ok to put them in the soil as is out of bag?

I put my ladies straight into the FFOF. Didnt add anything to it. I made the mistake of trying to feed them 1/4 strength Tiger Bloom and my ladies got a real slight nute burn, so be careful. FFOF is a well fortified soil.

Is FF Big Bloom all they will need when they start to flower?

"Big" bloom is only a suppliment, "Tiger Bloom" is your flowering 'nutrient/fertilzer'..;)

I agree with Hick, but like i said before be real careful with the nutes when your using FFOF....I just picked up some big bloom and will be using it on my plants next watering. lets hope they like it

Well I decided to get rid of 1 White Dwarf, and the lone Easy ryder. The White Dwarf was a runt, very small compared to the others. the easy ryder looked the worst of the 5, so it went to, I planted the easy ryder outside for shits and giggles. We are still about 2 months from outdoor season start in my area, but you never know. The remaining 2 LR#2, and 1 White Dwarf seem to love the soil. The color has started to come back on the, and one of the LR#2 is looking great. the others had burn marks, but are looking better. I am guessing my ph was a little to low, or maybe the needed nutes, or both. The first pic is of the three girls in their home. The 2 and 3 are the best of the 2 LR#2. 4th is the other LR#2 and the last is the White Dwarf. Temps are ranging from 70 to 81 . The lower when lights off, and upper with lights on. I am going to install another induction fan to help bring the temp down a couple degrees. they are in 1 1/2 gal pots. Is this ok for short auto grow? I think I may be able to squeeze in 3 2 gal pots next time, but I want to see how these strains grow, and how the box will do. Any suggestion comments is criticism is welcomed.

DSCN0215.JPG

DSCN0218.JPG

DSCN0219.JPG

DSCN0221.JPG

DSCN0222.JPG

I will post pics tomorrow, but WOW. The girls are looking so much better already. Color has returned, and they have started to grow faster. I definitely think it was a combination of lack of nutes and low ph. The one outside even looks better, and I thought it was hopeless for her. Hopefully they will be showing themselves at the end of the week. Good luck all!

Day 18, I think, and they are looking much better. The new growth looks great. The LR#2 that has always looked the best has showed herself today. She is a she. Just waiting on the other two now, and I guess it should be any day now. I did have a question about watering. Is there a best time to water? I mean should I do it right before the light goes off, right after it comes on, or does it matter? Temps are staying steady around 78. The one outside is looking great too. I will try to get a pic og it this weekend. Comments, suggestions? Thanks for looking. Pic 1 & 2:confirmed female LR#2, Pic 3: other LR#2, and the last is the White Dwarf. Also the brown spots were from when they were sick.

DSCN0225.JPG

DSCN0226.JPG

DSCN0228.JPG

DSCN0229.JPG

I water whenever i have the time. normally around 7 or 8. thats like mid way through their light cycle, i dont think it matters much unless you are foliar feeding them. all is looking good! congrats on the lady :)

Looking a lot better :) Yea you didnt have nute burn, they where asking for food. Nute burn will cause the tips to turn yellow/brown or look waxie. If the plant is all yellow she is yelling for more food "Nitrogen" pg 238-267 helps with all food problems

Look into getting a book called MARIJUANA HORTICULTURE The indoor/outdoor Medical Grower's Bible

Cost me like 32 bucks at Barns & Noble, worth every pennie :D

Latest posts

Back