3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You going to try those Red Dwarfs anytime Hamster?

I kept reading on those Buddha strains. Seen alot of people say they were just LRxWW for White Dwarf. And Skunk#1xLR for the Red.
But in Big Book of Buds. Says its started with a foundation of Skunk#1xRuderalis to make a more powerful base than just LR. Then the White Dwarf is (S#1xR)xNorthern Lights and the Red Dwarf is (S#1xR)xS#1.

I dont know. I remember a strain from the 80s I believe. Was called Ruderalis Skunk. There was also a Ruderalis Indica. But the Skunk was far stronger.
Problem was when making seeds the Ruderalis was overpowering so the offspring would get weaker. Guess its why it died out, yet others are still around. Had me wondering bout the Buddha based offspring. Unless they found a way to stabilize it. Or used a different Ruderalis strain to work with.

Sorry. Rambling cause Im bored. Just sittin here watchin the Tour De France.

Hamster Lewis said:
Just remember...Yellow goes in the front...Brown in the back....lol

Yeah for the first two days then you turn em round for another two to eaven out the the shading then turn em inside out and repeat cycle.
This way you only need to buy new underwear once a year although they do tend to disolve if there cotton round the crotch :)

Newbud said:
Yeah for the first two days then you turn em round for another two to eaven out the the shading then turn em inside out and repeat cycle.
This way you only need to buy new underwear once a year although they do tend to disolve if there cotton round the crotch :)

Now it looks like you must hve peaked at my laundry when I was single:)...the wife won't stand for any of that now though... she makes me chuck them at the first sign of a hole...which sucks because that's when they are just beginning to get broken in....:D

Spearchucker... I did consider the Red Dwarf but I hve been spending my money on my strains for my fall grow...I hve Chem-head coming from EG and I am going to order some Brainstorm Haze from Delta 9 labs soon...so cash is a lil tight. I will try the red dwarf though in the future...

Some progress pics...gonna seperate them into different posts...

So here is the Tall pheno SR...

IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg

Here is Short Stuff...what a waste of time, space, light and water...I will never grow this strain again...last pic is an overhead shot so you can see it's funky long leaves...

IMG_2722.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2724.jpg

and last...and least!!! The Short Stuff...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is Short Stuff...what a waste of time, space, light and water...I will never grow this strain again

:rofl: enough said :giggle:

Very nice man, natural yellowing aside those babies look pretty much leaf perfect man, you got a gift for this stuff man.

I find it interesting to see the pheno diference throughout strains at the moment cos of my own goings on with new seeds lol.
Cloner arn't i so its same deal every time lol ( simple things/ simple minds eh :giggle:
Rambling? yes/no?/:confused2: lol.
My attic grow is on hold for a while, i wanna move house and my set ups safe enough "i dont do guests", said the grumpy old man :huh:????????
But i deffinatly be inviting you and the other half round for a tutorial once i switch to auto's :D
Hijack thread me??? Dont know who said that but i'm off before i get in trouble.
Here share this while you try and get your head round that :48:

TURKEYNECK said:
Nice slippers dude!:p

LOL...:) Thanks TN... I go for comfort over style when I am lounging around the house...

Thanks Newbud... I think it is more the autos then me though...I am short on patience and they are short on time so we just mesh.... I hve learned what to look for as they grow though so when you grow your first autos I wld be happy to help...

damn those are lookin' real nice HL-

I really want to try a couple of the autos in these hempy buckets- see what I can get out of them. Real nice plants and pictures you have- I like the looks of that shorter SnowRyder.

oh and your wording when you talk about 'short stuff' has made me laugh this whole time haha ...it's trying its best

GrowinGreen said:
damn those are lookin' real nice HL-

I really want to try a couple of the autos in these hempy buckets- see what I can get out of them. Real nice plants and pictures you have- I like the looks of that shorter SnowRyder.

oh and your wording when you talk about 'short stuff' has made me laugh this whole time haha ...it's trying its best

Thanks GG...You shld gve them a try...they are lots of fun...Just don't try SHORT STUFF.....lol:D

Time for an update... The tent dwellers hve been needing water in the early morning when I am trying to get ready for work so I decided to try and push them a bit to get to where they need water at night when I get home from work... I barely get up with enough time to make it to work so it was making me late for work...:)
I went a lil bit to far and they were looking a lil bit hurting for water tonight but they shld rebound without a problem now that they got their watering...anyway... here are some pics...I rearranged the spare room they are in and brought down my first grow cabinet so that I can do a sort of perpetual grow...older girls in the tent, and younger ones starting out life in the cabinet with cfl's...had no choice because the tent is now full with 7 confirmed lady's and one that shld show soon...I will break this update up into a cpl different posts so I can comment on the pics...

First 2 pics are of the taller pheno SnowRyder that is also the furthest along...44 days old..she is the one in the fron of the first pic

IMG_2744.jpg

IMG_2741.jpg

Ok well I was going to do a run down on the pics but "server busy" issues make that a pain in the butt and I don't hve that kind of patience..that's why i love autos in the first place...:D So here are a bunch of pics...

IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_2742.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2747.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

MMM MMM MMM, can't wait til harvest time. LOL. Very nice looking bud... I'm sure they taste as good as they look too.

Latest posts

Back