3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Beautiful garden ham! I like your set-up a lot. Looks like some really juicy bud :):).

Thanks Mental... The buds are looking quite juicy right now...very hard not to start sampling them...hopefully the chop for the oldest is only a week away...:)

Looking good HL.I am thinking about setting up for autos this fall.Would you recommend these strains for a newbie to try?

oldsman said:
Looking good HL.I am thinking about setting up for autos this fall.Would you recommend these strains for a newbie to try?

Thank you Brother.... I wld recommend Buddha White Dwarfs over any other strain of Autos I hve grown...It looks like these Russian Rocket Fuels are gonna be real good as well but the White Dwarfs hold a special place in my heart...The smoke from them is really potent and the smell of the buds both wet and dry is intoxicating...but i think you really can not go wrong with many of the auto strains out there...even the Short Stuff which I was super down on has kinda impressed me with how much bud it packed on its short lil body...it's like just growing a small main cola...smells real dank as well...I will be posting up a pic of Short stuff tonight...:)
If you hve any questions when you get your auto grow going feel free to ask...

HazeMe said:
That girl in the very last picture you posted is really hairy! LOL
But Sexy!!!

Thanks Haze...I took a cpl pics just for you when I got home from work tonight...:) If you like your girls hairy then these pics will be right up your alley....:D

Well Haze if you like em hairy then I got a cpl pics for you...:)

This is the outer buds on my oldest Russian Rocket Fuel taken under normal daylight with no flash..... 103_0179.jpg103_0182.jpg

Here is Short Stuff...I was hating on this strain but I gotta say the lil bugger is trying to win me over...it is SHORT but it is also FAT so I gve it props...

Here she is...A true Dwarf...103_0194.jpg

Nice, Hamster! Nothing like the hairy ones! You made me happy for the night!!!

Keep on growing the good green!

HazeMe

Dillan said:
Looking good hampster won't be long now till chop time.

Thanks Dillan...yeah the chop is a comin...can't wait to try out the bud...:)

HazeMe said:
Nice, Hamster! Nothing like the hairy ones! You made me happy for the night!!!

Keep on growing the good green!

HazeMe

No problem Haze..I figured you wld like those sexy hairy buds....:D

i have a chop coming soon on my autos too i have some lr2's about 2 weeks away and some hindu kush about 4-5 weeks away. i enjoy the autos and they are definately underated potency wise mine are always some nice dank smoke.

Dillan said:
i have a chop coming soon on my autos too i have some lr2's about 2 weeks away and some hindu kush about 4-5 weeks away. i enjoy the autos and they are definately underated potency wise mine are always some nice dank smoke.

Do you hve a GJ? I'd like to check them out... I love the autos myself...and I know all about the potency..my last grow was of Buddha White Dwarfs and that smoke was awesome...I hve 3 Fem White Dwarf seedlings going now...gonna work them into the tent as soon as my oldest are ready for the chop...

No i didn't do a journal on em but i could post a couple pics in here so you can see em if you want. i been wanting to try the white dwarf myself but i like to make my own beans for future runs and they only come in fems.

Dillan said:
No i didn't do a journal on em but i could post a couple pics in here so you can see em if you want. i been wanting to try the white dwarf myself but i like to make my own beans for future runs and they only come in fems.

Sure you can throw up a few pics of them in here if you want...Oh and I will pm you a seed site that sells the White Dwarf seeds and they are not Feminized.... I just bought some myself so that I can breed for seeds...they were only like 5 bucks a bean and you can buy single seeds if you like...

Well the harvest started a wee bit early...I took Short Stuff down tonight...The trichs were about 20% amber 80% cloudy and it looked like it was time to take her...took pics. Toatal wet weight was a pinch under 60 grams which shld be about 15 grams dry....not bad for such a tiny plant...the buds are tight and stinky...

Before the haircut....IMG_0001.jpg
This shows just how short she really was....IMG_0002.jpg
A closeup on her ity bity cola....IMG_0003.jpg
Her sitting in the barbers chair...:) IMG_0004.jpg
Buzz cut...:hubba: IMG_0005.jpgIMG_0007.jpg
Main cola being weighed...44.7 grams wet...IMG_0008.jpg
All of her (main cola and 2 tiny side shoots)...IMG_0009.jpg

I hve the 2 small side shoots speed drying right now...will gve a smoke report tomorrow...:cool:

that thing was a little bud monster it looks good congrats

Latest posts

Back