3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoked some more of the quick dried RRF.. I will do a real smoke report when it is dried and cured but the advanced scouting report is that this stuff kicks butt...not a sleepy high at all...very cerebral...

So all these other brands are beating the Lowlife/Lowryders brands HL?

They look great. Glad your pulling quality smoke off these guys when some seem to say they couldnt produce it.

And Im writing Single Seed right now about when those Reds will be in. "Coming Soon" has been up far to long. Ill let you know what they tell me.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
So all these other brands are beating the Lowlife/Lowryders brands HL?

They look great. Glad your pulling quality smoke off these guys when some seem to say they couldnt produce it.

And Im writing Single Seed right now about when those Reds will be in. "Coming Soon" has been up far to long. Ill let you know what they tell me.

I hve never had the lowlife or lowryder brands but I think Snowryder is crossed with a lowryder...I do know that the smoke I hve gotten off all my autos except short stuff has been really good smoke...well above average.

Let me know bout them Red Dwarfs... I gotta gve them a run...:)

They responded already HL.
Said the Fems are now on sale. And are at 11.42.
The Regs are listed at 5.71 but arnt in yet.

Looked in on the last few pages. You got this off the ground and harvest inside the time frame you wanted. I am considering a short fall grow inside. I am very impressed with the Snowryder. I missed where you got the seeds. You mind if I ask where? Thanks.

Great looking shots of your girls btw. I was amazed at the vary hairy one. You did an amazing job!

tcbud said:
Looked in on the last few pages. You got this off the ground and harvest inside the time frame you wanted. I am considering a short fall grow inside. I am very impressed with the Snowryder. I missed where you got the seeds. You mind if I ask where? Thanks.

Great looking shots of your girls btw. I was amazed at the vary hairy one. You did an amazing job!

Thanks for the kind words tc...Yeah the snowryder has been awesome as has the Russian Rocket Fuel which is the one with the uber hairy buds... I PM'd you the link to the site I got the seeds....

Sounds like the RRF is some good stuff! Can't wait for the full smoke report. Keep up the good work. Your ladies are looking fine!!!

HazeMe

could i get that link too, i am thinking of going all autos also if my first grow comes off a sucess.thanks

frankcos said:
could i get that link too, i am thinking of going all autos also if my first grow comes off a sucess.thanks

It's called Single Seed Centre>>>>>hxxp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/

As always change xx to tt...

HazeMe said:
Sounds like the RRF is some good stuff! Can't wait for the full smoke report. Keep up the good work. Your ladies are looking fine!!!

HazeMe

Thanks Haze...Yeah the RRF kicks some butt....The wife likes it the best so fsr out of all the strains we hve had both regular and auto...

Trafic said:
Great grow. I've been watching and learning for a while now.

Thanks for the kind words Trafic...Autos are just a lot of fun...

Hamster Lewis said:
It's called Single Seed Centre>>>>>hxxp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/

As always change xx to tt...

Think thats the wrong link for the SR and RRFs Hamster.
They just have the Dwarfs, LowRyders, Lowlife, and Sagarmathas.

Dope-Seeds has the RRFs and SRs though.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Think thats the wrong link for the SR and RRFs Hamster.
They just have the Dwarfs, LowRyders, Lowlife, and Sagarmathas.

Dope-Seeds has the RRFs and SRs though.

You are right Bro...I copied and pasted the wrong link....
Here is the right one....>>>hxxp://dope-seeds.com/auto_flowering_seeds.htm#snowryder

Was a little fried by the SnowRyder when I copied the link....:)

Great bud shots ham! The RRF and SR look really fat and easy to trim. That RRF really looks like some special bud.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Great bud shots ham! The RRF and SR look really fat and easy to trim. That RRF really looks like some special bud.

Yeah Mental both the SR and RRF are both sweet strains...I gotta get more of both I think....and trimming has been real easy with these...

Just took down the Short Pheno SnowRyder...Man is it packed with bud...I took a pic of it hanging side by side with the tall pheno...Trichs were they way I like them...about 20-25 % amber...

With flash... IMG_0065.jpg

Without flash....IMG_0066.JPG

Post hair cut...IMG_0069.JPG

Hanging in the closet with her skinny taller sister...you can see just how much more bud this pheno packed on...IMG_0074.JPG

And this is what I got from my 1st attempt at Bubble Hash...I only mixed up a small bit for my first time...IMG_0075.jpg

And here is an upclose bud shot....IMG_0068.JPG

oldsman said:
Insert a smilie smackin' his lips here.Awesome man.

Thanks Bro...Yeah these are some lip smackin, chin drooling buds....:)
Been keeping a tally weight wise on what I hve smoked and cured on the tall pheno SR who went down first this grow and I will get more then an oz dry off of it and it was the smaller of the 2 phenos...I shld see and oz and a half off of the one that went down today...that was the fattest auto I hve grown to date...:hubba:

Latest posts

Back