400w bagseed soil grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks don, looks like your plants are moving right along also. You just had to get the right light for them. But ya, for 11 days into flower I guess they are progressing ok. Just seems strange because there hasn't been much stretch since I put them under 12/12.

Could your plants be a lil 2 close to your bulb man, looks like you r tops are wilting and curling inwards a bit, may be wrong but..Look into it and update:D everything else looks fantastic.

im starting 2 of mine under 12/12 tonight. well compare. ive never actually flowered females yet bro so well so what happens. :D
im really excited. a couple days and ill most definitly be seeing my first females going through flower. feels awesome

kushman44 said:
Could your plants be a lil 2 close to your bulb man, looks like you r tops are wilting and curling inwards a bit, may be wrong but..Look into it and update:D everything else looks fantastic.

Ya it was to close, the one on the left seems like it cant get as close to the bulb as the one on the right. And one day it shot up real quick on me and I didn't catch it until the evening, so it did some damage before I was able to raise the light. Hopefully it didn't hurt her to bad, we'll see!

thedonofchronic said:
im starting 2 of mine under 12/12 tonight. well compare. ive never actually flowered females yet bro so well so what happens. :D
im really excited. a couple days and ill most definitly be seeing my first females going through flower. feels awesome

Savor that first time buddy, it might not be your biggest or best yield you ever pull off but it definitely is a special one!

haha well i have to be at home at 1am and 1pm every single day for all of those weeks haha

haha no theres nothin but snow where i live.
canada remember?
kidding. yeah there is i just am putting mine in a dark room so i can leave my light on to veg my other plants 24/7
once my others get big enough ill flower them all together

those are some nice girls you got there. They are showing a few hairs at 11 days flower and that is awesome. They have nice bud bearing hips too.

Thanks kalikisu, I happen to be very fond of those hips myself! LOL :hubba:

What you asking bluealein??? :confused:

Are you asking if I like female hips or if my plants are female? lol... I'm to stoned to figure this kinda stuff out on my own.

If your askin' if my plants are girls then yes, I sexed them at an early age. Unfortunately I don't have any pic's of this, but I planted 4 bagseeds and ended up chucking two males and keeping the two ladies you see. Threw them under 20/4 and started vegging again.

how old are they?? they look really lush and strong... very nice :hubba:

They are just over 4 months old. Revegging took some extra time, but I wanted to know how many females I had as I didn't want to plant males in 5 gal bags.

hmmm... id love to see some recent pics of your girls!!!

you see, since i have moved my girls to another seperate, better, but seperate location i have had serious seperation anxiety... but i a curious how yours are at... what was it.. 3 weeks flower now?

Sorry curious I have been lazy and haven't put pic's up for a while.

I took some today and now from switching over to 12/12 I am at 26 days.

Check em' out. I've got some interesting issues that I'm hoping someone will know why it is happening. A few of my fan leaves are turning a shade of purple. Anyone know why this would be happening? My lights off temps do get around 60 deg F maybe that is it???

05.jpg

06.jpg

The plant on the left has had a hard time taking the nutes that I feed, while the plant on the right is loving life. So other than struggling to keep her happy things have been going fine.

Some early bud shots... what do you think???

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Latest posts

Back