400w bagseed soil grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I was out tending to my plants last night and couldn't help myself but snap a few more pic's while I was there. I am noticing the purple hue work it's way ever so slowly toward the buds.

I captured two pretty cool pictures showing what I'm talking about...

close up.jpg

purple.jpg

Again these two girls are now at 35 days under 12/12, thinking I'm getting real close to the half way mark.

thanks for the kind words everyone, one of the toughest things about growing is keeping not sharing what you are so proud of, and having a place like this to show and share your excitement is awsome. I appreciate all the feedback!

CasualGrower said:
Lookin GREAT!!!... I would definitely reveg that Purple plant and clone the heck out of it.

You know, I'm starting to think about that a bit more. Right now my set up only allows me to either be in flower or in veg. I really want to try my hand at a more reputable gene pool, and plan on ordering some beans for the next go round. But to be honest, I didn't expect to see the results I'm getting from these beans either.

to be honest man, those last pics
the buds look really good dude.
it actually pisses me off that i dont have that
but yeah im thinking about geting a veg room going myself
like a small one i can grow some plants in,
then pick the best say 4 for my flower room.
cause thats about all it fits with their pots and bushyness
but literally man you know how to grow great dope
definitly get a veg room going so you can be constant
i want to see all the plants you produce too
TDOC

lordhighlama said:
thanks for the kind words everyone, one of the toughest things about growing is keeping not sharing what you are so proud of, and having a place like this to show and share your excitement is awsome. I appreciate all the feedback!

Hello there fella, you been good enough to pop over to my thread so i thought i'd do the same and, well, NICE, well done that man.

As for the quote above, how true is that lol.
Its brilliant to be able to vent some of the frustration and talk to everyone on here, its so tempting to say to a mate "shhhhh, just take a look at these" as we all get so proud of our babies.
Anyway as i said well done that man:hubba:

hey lama, looking great still i am sure...

before you harvest, remember to take a pic of your biggest cola with a ruler beside it... we gotta compare our girls, even though we love them the same! :D

curiouscat420 said:
hey lama, looking great still i am sure...

before you harvest, remember to take a pic of your biggest cola with a ruler beside it... we gotta compare our girls, even though we love them the same! :D

Alright curious its on, lol. just kidding... :D But I will make sure to get the ruler out before the cola's are chopped! Besides TDOC would be disappointed if we didn't :p

Newbud said:
Hello there fella, you been good enough to pop over to my thread so i thought i'd do the same and, well, NICE, well done that man.

As for the quote above, how true is that lol.
Its brilliant to be able to vent some of the frustration and talk to everyone on here, its so tempting to say to a mate "shhhhh, just take a look at these" as we all get so proud of our babies.
Anyway as i said well done that man:hubba:

Thanks for stopping by newbud your welcome back anytime!!!

lordhighlama said:
well I was out tending to my plants last night and couldn't help myself but snap a few more pic's while I was there. I am noticing the purple hue work it's way ever so slowly toward the buds.

I captured two pretty cool pictures showing what I'm talking about...

View attachment 103854

View attachment 103855

Again these two girls are now at 35 days under 12/12, thinking I'm getting real close to the half way mark.
that looks like some killer bagseed :hubba: your getting some nice color on the leaves hopefully it continues onto the calyx's :cool:

wow are you sure that there bag seeds!
there better then the rubbish i got from cannabisseeds.com!
but my bigbud is doing well, take a look!
yea keep up the good work lama!

Darth BongWongDong said:
The Dark Lord wishes to see further progress......

Since the request came from the dark lord, I have no option but to acrehest your request!!! lol

My camera taking ability was severely hindered last night :bong: :bongin: :bong2: , I couldn't seem to keep a steady hand to save my life. So sorry for the terrible pics, but at least it gives an idea of progress made. Anyhoo here we go...

close purp.jpg

left plant1.jpg

left plant.jpg

Latest posts

Back