400w bagseed soil grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those last shots all came off my purple girl, still no signs of purple on the calyx's, but I haven't given up hope yet.

Here are a couple shots from my green girl, actually I might have to start calling them purple one and purple two because I have noticed some slight purple hue's showing up on this girl as well. Only time will tell I guess...

right plant.jpg

showing purp.jpg

terrible close up.jpg
oops, disregard this pic. This came from purple girl 1

curiouscat420 said:
still no rulers though... i really am curious...

Well I should have guessed with a name like that. ;)

I don't have a tape measure in with the pic's I'm about to post either but I will try my best to get a couple up tonight or tomorrow with a tape measure in the pic.

Pic's are taken on day 44 of flower, or beginning of week 7! Buds are getting denser and are packing on the crystals. Smell has become overwhelming, lucky for me I don't have to worry about that but if I did I would be in serious trouble.

Purple plant 1 has completely turned color, while purple plant 2 has only shown slight traces of purple throughout the plant.

well here ya go...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

man those are going to have some serious buds comming off of em
cant wait to hear the yield.
those colas are too intense how many weeks left

i swear every week it just looks more and more crazy cant wait for harvest pics and ill be voting for you for march potm so you should enter one of these sexy ladies in
i really like this pic its poster worthy
attachment.php

fantastic looking buds you got there,
yea they just keep getting better dont they?!
so how long are you going to flush them for?
mine are about 2/3 weeks away as well!

goneindawind said:
i swear every week it just looks more and more crazy cant wait for harvest pics and ill be voting for you for march potm so you should enter one of these sexy ladies in
i really like this pic its poster worthyhttp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=105854&d=1237838716

Thanks goneindawind, appreciate the vote for BPOTM, I just updated and selected your's and my favorite pic from my journal so far.

Newbud said:
Sweet man, all nice pics but loving the purple.

2-3 weeks left? NICE lol, plenty stoned lol

Ya, that purple is tough to top. They both smell amazing, and like I said would be overwhelming if you were trying to deal with smell, but it is very obvious that the purple girl has a much stronger odor.

lordhighlama said:
Thanks goneindawind, appreciate the vote for BPOTM, I just updated and selected your's and my favorite pic from my journal so far.

Ya, that purple is tough to top. They both smell amazing, and like I said would be overwhelming if you were trying to deal with smell, but it is very obvious that the purple girl has a much stronger odor.

I wouldn't mind coming home to that smell lol

swiftgt said:
fantastic looking buds you got there,
yea they just keep getting better dont they?!
so how long are you going to flush them for?
mine are about 2/3 weeks away as well!

I haven't cut out the nutes yet, but I would like to get two weeks of pure water before I chop. So if all goes according to plan my last feed will be at the end of week 7 (Friday).

I started counting from the day I flipped the lights so I can probably push these plants to the end of week 9. We shall see...

im starting to get ansy with one of my girls lama.. i may harvest at 8 weeks... ACK... i hate this watching game!! :watchplant:

once you start watching trich's time almost seems to stop. :eek: So I know how you feel, you are just starting 7 weeks right?

NICE 2 weeks purewater is a good way to bring that flavor out when your on the last bucket of water when flushing add some carbs

im cutting out my nutes in early april.

mind giving me the link to BPOTM?
gotta vote

Latest posts

Back