400w bagseed soil grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me i use fresh juice or some bomb *** minute maid
mixed with a little bit of sugar i think it brings out flavor

wow... i really like your buds too, but geez... i sure wish i had this reaction on my girls... man oh man do people love your buds...

hehe, figures... i spend 200 on seeds and nuffin, you get bagseed for free and you get everyone flipping out... haha... oh well :aok: luck of the draw.

oh.. hehe... trust me, i know i got some good girls dude.. hehe not a problem there... i was just noticing...

he is a smart fella, i am sure...

he lama, is this your first grow??

lol i really really doubt it,
when i came here those plants i think had just started.
he seemed pretty knowledgable before that.

if i grew bud like that after growing my first time
id kiss myself
i

third grow curious. First two grows were nothing close to this quality.

I was in my grow room last night, and the hole room smelt like citrus. It was awsome!!!

In the box it's self it literally smells like freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. MMMMmmmmm....

Man I'm really getting anxious now, gotta fight the urge to eat the smelly fruit bush. lol

Ok anyway I finally got the pic's that curious has been after me for so here ya go...

left plant.jpg
This is the main cola on the purple girl, other cola's are ranging anywhere from 3 to 6 inch's on this momma.

right plant.jpg
This is the main cola on the green/yellow girl, other cola's are right around 4 to 5 inch's. She is pretty uniform.

undergrowth.jpg
I've also got quite a bit of popcorn undergrowth like this

thedonofchronic said:
lol i really really doubt it,
when i came here those plants i think had just started.
he seemed pretty knowledgable before that.

if i grew bud like that after growing my first time
id kiss myself
i

Thanks for the complement guys, but I am no expert. Only my third grow, and trust me this is the best quality bud I have grown period. Your's will get there and with the attitude you both have toward the hobby I have no doubt it will be very soon.

Besides I'm just lucky I ended up with some decent bag seeds. I still want to give some known genetics a try.

i wanna try white russian
cant resist ak and ww.
but i got 10 bb seeds and im gonna try and make a mother and clones if i can.
its hard for my cause i dont got a good place to veg. :(
and im not going to veg em under the hps again and then i gotta flower them all and i cant keep the mother... its annoying.
you should grab seeds ahead of time for your next grow,
try attitude seedbank. thats what im going to do next time i need the seed
haha. unless you already got somethin planned out for next time.
:ciao:

Well I can get my hands on some granddaddy purps or ak47 clones both of which would be cool to grow, but I just don't know if I want to pay the guy $20 for one F'in clone. :(

lordhighlama said:
Well I can get my hands on some granddaddy purps or ak47 clones both of which would be cool to grow, but I just don't know if I want to pay the guy $20 for one F'in clone. :(

:eek: Christ man! I nearly battered my "friend" for wanting £6 for a cutting lol.

Catch a plane over and you can have a load of powerplant clones for free lol.
Dont mind me i'm stoned :D

lordhighlama said:
Thanks for the complement guys, but I am no expert. Only my third grow, and trust me this is the best quality bud I have grown period. Your's will get there and with the attitude you both have toward the hobby I have no doubt it will be very soon.

Besides I'm just lucky I ended up with some decent bag seeds. I still want to give some known genetics a try.

Real nice grow LHL! Nice pics.. cool to see measurement like that.

Cheers!

sweet! lovin it... thanks!! i will get a pic with a ruler also next time i visit, which should be on sunday...

my big bang is similar in size as far as height goes... hg main cola isnt as tall but a little thicker... wait till the ruler shot for me too...hehe...

:aok:

my mouth is watering looking at those bad girls you got there lama!
mmmmm tasty!
your doing fantastic for your third grow!

swiftgt said:
my mouth is watering looking at those bad girls you got there lama!
mmmmm tasty!
your doing fantastic for your third grow!

Lol, i'd say he's doing fantastic for anygrow myself and i'm on here about 18 hours a day lol.
I know who got my vote fot BPOTM ;)

Yep thats right, my green girl is officially hanging and drying. She was harvest at 52 days with about 10% amber trichs.

I took some pics last night when I was working, but my darn computer was screwed up thanks to a windows vista service pack 1 update, go figure.

Anyhoo I didn't take any weights yet, as I ran out of steam after all the manicuring. Man do I dislike that part!

I will probably get some semi wet weights tonight and finish with the manicuring. I like to leave some of the sugar leafs on the plant when I'm hanging them, in my climate it helps to keep them from drying to fast. It also breaks my manicuring session up a bit.

On another note I also made a big purchase that I am really exited to get, I bought a 600w digital ballast and mini sun soaker hood

I figured I would take my current cooled hood and pair it with the 600w for my flower room, and use the new sun soaker hood to put with my 400w in my veg cab.

Check out the hood, I though it looked really cool...
hxxp://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct.asp?productID=51933

Ok enough of my rambling, I will be back tonight to update with some pics.

Ya I know... :postpicsworthless:

should be killer man cant wait to see the results with the new light setup.
thats most likely going to be my next bigger purchase.
i still havnt harvested yet, and ill probably get some help the first time or two from a family member, but lhl, whats the steps you take to harvesting?
from when the buds ready to take down. im seeing alot of people do it differently.

:ciao:

Yeah i not looking forward to all the trimming but i am looking forward to smoking it lol, probably got 5 weeks left yet :( not good got no smokes lol.

Good choice with the 600, should make a difference, i already planning what new toys to buy when got this harvest out of way, need some of those cool hoods big time, plants keep growing too close to lights.

What you expecting to see weight wise?
I'm so jealous lol

Well once I've determined that the trichs are where I want them, I pull the plant from the flower box. I haven't tried any of the 24 or 48 hours of dark before harvest, so I don't know what kind of a difference that would make.

So once I get the plant out of the box, I start slowly trimming away all the easy to get to fan leaves until I can start to see the real meat of the opperation. It is allot easier for me to manicure with all of these obtrusive leaves out of my way.

Although I only go so far with my manicuring while the buds are still on the plant, I find it beneficial to do as much manicuring as you can while the buds are still on the plant because I tend to handle the buds less that way. Once I get them trimmed and manicured, it's time for the chop.

Once chopped they go strait onto cloaths hangers to dry. I just tie them on with some of my wifes spare yarn and let them hang in a dark closet with a small fan running in the bottom. Again manicuring on and then directly to hangers eliminates some of the extra handling of the precious buds.

After a few days of hanging I bring them out of their dark closet and do the final manicure. Removing the remaining sugar leaves that I left on the plant to help prevent the buds from drying out to fast. Then it's onto the brown bags for another couple of days. This is usually all dependent on density of buds.

Once I'm pretty confident that my moisture content has come down to a reasonable amount I stick them in the burping jars.

I'm very paranoid about mold, since on my first grow I ran into a molding issue when I got to the jar stage. So I tend to let them get a little drier in the hanging and bagging stage so that I don't ruin my crop.

I'll get some pics up tonight of my partially manicured buds to give a better idea of what I'm rambling about.

Latest posts

Back