4u2sm0kes 2012 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how did you do your fly over? i didn't know you could fly. Beautiful 4U, just lovely.

Thanks for stopping Rose....I cant fly:giggle: But I can climb on My roof top:D

Heres The Pink Lemonaid in the Ground ..I have this one in Plant of the year contest...she is filling out nice and the added wieght will make her even fatter here a few weeks...I also throw in a Teaser of the SHED:hubba:

Say Hello to Mr.Rose

P8210012.JPG

P8210013.JPG

P8210014.JPG

P8210016.JPG

P8210017.JPG

P8210011.JPG

Looking Mighty Fine there ...... Mighty Fine!

thanks tc...I started hanging some string to prepare for the buds....still no sign of rain here...thats good and bad...My first trichs came on a.."west End Girl" really triched fast..

no dont move orange...lol...we have enough cali folk racing up and down our roads...lol...

things are looking good here..just gave them last Nitro feed...placed the string for help holding...its easyier to do it now ..I had issues last summer after the plastic is up...may have some rain by end of week:D ...I like to think Im ready for the rains...:rolleyes: ....also found one those ice trays that make tube ice for water botles....Im tryN clippings in the fridge for 2 weeks then cloner:aok:

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

018.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

032.JPG

031.JPG

033.JPG

034.JPG

035.JPG

hey thanks for the invite--:rofl: ---i know many cali transplanted up there thru the years---they should change the name of portland to mendo del norte---think i'll stick around here for a bit longer--- you do great work 4u---love the clips for the roof height, clips for the cover---pretty slick---dog looks funny relaxing too---have a chill day bro

4u
Let me know how the clones in the fridge do. You're planning on putting them in there for 2 wks then continue as normal?

I need to hold some of mine back for a week or two and that sounds like a perfect solution.

thanks tastey....theres a thread here on storeing clones in the fridge...I didnt have the room to have them in the starter cube and read that held in water and changed every few days this would work....Im stoked as I looked at them today and they still standing tall in there...and yes I plan to recut and plant..in 2 weeks...right now my cloners are full and dont want to go to much further in flower befor clipping...Ill be sure to share what comes from it...as ya can see I numbered each for ID purposes:aok:

take care and be safe

I saw that. Nothing worse than mystery clones. :confused:

This batch of clones I've got going now are my best results ever. (Mostly thanks to what I learned here at MP)

Who knew the hardest part of getting semi-proficient is having too much of a good thing. I used to think, like HemperFi, you can't have too many plants. Turns out you can.

In two days I've got to cull through the clones- I thought more would have kicked the bucket. And I'm finally finding the limits of my different grow spaces. My tent will hold 3 less plants than I thought it would. :(

So now I'm thinking through plant management. Wasn't ready to take this on before, but in order to continue making the most of the resources I've got a little planning is in order.

orangesunshine said:
hey thanks for the invite--:rofl: ---i know many cali transplanted up there thru the years---they should change the name of portland to mendo del norte---think i'll stick around here for a bit longer--- you do great work 4u---love the clips for the roof height, clips for the cover---pretty slick---dog looks funny relaxing too---have a chill day bro

I feel ya on that....lol! There once was a Mayor who said it's fine to visit but don't make it a home. For preserving the way of life back in the days and now it's flooded with people losing land around here to many folks in one spot like Cali.

4u2sm0ke said:
thanks tastey....theres a thread here on storeing clones in the fridge...I didnt have the room to have them in the starter cube and read that held in water and changed every few days this would work....Im stoked as I looked at them today and they still standing tall in there...and yes I plan to recut and plant..in 2 weeks...right now my cloners are full and dont want to go to much further in flower befor clipping...Ill be sure to share what comes from it...as ya can see I numbered each for ID purposes:aok:

take care and be safe

You should be good on leaving them in water and in the fridge. Cloned a lot of house plants like this. I'm starting to feel as though growing MJ is just like growing my house plants. Been having a green thumb on growing them since a little girl and now growing my meds. Just feel so natural.:icon_smile:

4U, the yarden is lookin' great!
I love the little dog just standing out there, eyes closed, taking in all the herbal goodness in the air.....;) lucky dog.
I do however have a question, That Pink Lemonade is beautiful but looks to be takin over its alloted space, both in height and width, once you put the plastic (I'm assuming you'll cover with clear/opaque plastic) over it, won't the close confinment and lack of air movement promote mold growth? Just curious.
You're gonna end up with wheelbarrows full of bud this fall. If you need an independant taste tester just give me a holler.......:icon_smile: :icon_smile:

:ciao: cubby

thanks for stopping by the Yarden...great question and yes had issues with that couple years back...I didnt plan on them bushing like this and have clean up the lower crap and have a few box fans and will get a few more this year at end summer when they cheap:aok:....set those inside domes in diffrent locations to move air...I will still lose some to mold its a givin...but last year lost maybe 20% of crop which was up from year befor...this year I plan a bountifull Crop....Have many friends comeing to Help so please come join the fun...must bring ya own :bong1:...and fav bum kushin:D...heres some shots my friend..Pink Lemonaid is showing trichs:yay:

take care and be safe

P8280027.JPG

P8280028.JPG

P8280029.JPG

P8280039.JPG

P8280040.JPG

P8280041.JPG

P8280043.JPG

P8280042.JPG

P8280044.JPG

Seriously.... The more I look, thread to thread, and go out back to the garden, we are all awesome :stoned:

:rofl: Mojo, and :48: for everyone. Looking fabulous 4U

4u once again your passion shine bright---love the tie lines hanging from the roof frame---brilliant--- :headbang2:

Looking Killer 4u

great looking grow ... good luck on plant of the year.. looks like a contender for sure..

Aloha

Latest posts

Back