4u2sm0kes 2012 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your buds and mine,same stage.really, really nice, i mean it.you have been much help to me. really appreciate. want to see pic w/poly on.when do you think you will cover??

Newbietoo said:
your buds and mine,same stage.really, really nice, i mean it.you have been much help to me. really appreciate. want to see pic w/poly on.when do you think you will cover??

Hello my new friend and welcome to my YArd....I will cover them as soon as the fear of rains are here..we are 30 days plus with no rain..and in Seattle is real strange..but hey..Ill take it...but I have the Box plastic at the ready and may even go and have them pre cut....I would like to allow some rain to wash the girl down....I use my garden hose and sprinkler grip to shower them down sometimes....They really liked the Misting on Hot days we had...Ill share the covers as soon as they go on...keep M Green:D

take care and be safe

okay friends we decided to put up some the covers..:icon_smile:

P9030042.JPG

P9030044.JPG

P9030040.JPG

P9030038.JPG

P9020023.JPG

P9030047.JPG

P9030057.JPG

P9030058.JPG

P9030059.JPG

P9030062.JPG

Where's your dog in that jungle?

I want to see Kandy! Those covers look great 4U. you do such a nice job. A pleasure to behold.

WOW!! looks so professional.can't wait to see the ready to chop pics.

Rosebud said:
I want to see Kandy! Those covers look great 4U. you do such a nice job. A pleasure to behold.

:ciao: Rose

heres a leaf in a leaf....yjos is on the YWT ladie....Ive had a Bud grow in this same spot in a Purple peach last summer...I think its the Great outdoors that makes these do this....

031.JPG

021.JPG

Thank you for Kandy. I love that dog. Interesting leaf on leaf.

Nice 4U! I actually was at work today and a random thunder storm rolled through. Got me thinking to get my plastic up too. Do you leave it up, once you put it up? Or do you take it off pending forecast?

Looking great brother!

:ciao: ston

they are up till either they fall down or I take them down...:rofl:

the larger one where we sit will be where we can still sit smoke and trim while in the rain...the frames are the last to come down...things are smelling very well out ther

Right on. Gonna keep an eye on the forcast from here on out. Def smelling good out back. Always love seeing your inspirational OD updates dude. :aok: :48:

4u2sm0ke said:
Just doing a fly over:D

Great Pictures, I think I got high just looking at them, thanks. I think I'm high anyway.

thanks danksters
:48:

things are filling in nice...had a couple branches break as I didnt tie up every one...looks like ill be doing some more work out there. another week they say of high 70s and no rain...Im feeling a great finish:yay:...Last years grow said I was Harvesting the Pink lemonaid Sept 28....thats just a couple weeks away...trichs cloudy and amber starting...I have a Black Haze that is still tryN to flower...dout she will finish..I do have some clones of her in Shed...Ill be doing individual plant updates here soon as well getting to the pretty side of the Plants:heart:...Hope everyone is doing well

take care and be safe

038.JPG

039.JPG

042.JPG

049.JPG

050.JPG

051.JPG

056.JPG

060.JPG

062.JPG

Nice 4U! Cant wait for the samples :) Love the last two, frosty!

Heres a strain a friend of mine made and is doing well..:)

001.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

Latest posts