4u2sm0kes outdoors 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm stoked over the hd growth outdoors. she is everything i thought and more growth wise at this point. she is a beast. hope she finishes for you. fingers crossed. peace...

Irish...
Im so stoked for your HD as well...is By Far my Fav in the Garden...and the Buds are Huge as well as the colas.I hope she finishes as well....No sign of mould nor pests at this time and The HD isnt fadeing yet either will post up some new pics later as we had some nice weather yesturday...We (me and me Gal) harvested some of the Pink Lemonade to get a sample and Thik I found my Outdoor plat now as she is almost finished and feel she will be ambering up in another week :aok: will keep ya posted brother

please say hello to ell..take care and be safe

:ciao: ston-loc

How can you guys be finishing so quickly??? Mine seem far out from finish. The branch I broke on the early finisher the AK 47 doesn't look like much on the cloudy side let alone amber. I am expecting to be taking plants in three weeks mostly and still agonizing there wont be enough amber. All but my Cindy's are supposed to be fast finishers.

Reassure me 4u, tell me everything is gonna be okay....LOL. I love/hate this time of year.

Hey TCbud, I dont wait til i see amber. As a matter of fact i try to keep away from harvesting with too many amber trichs. After 80/20, where 20% of the trichs are amber, i feel like this is the point of degradation

Reassure me 4u, tell me everything is gonna be okay....LOL. I love/hate this time of year.

IT WILL BE OKAY GIRL...my purple peach and Hossier Daddy are far from done too...But from what Ive seen with this pink lemonade is that she clouds up in week 7 and I took a few branches from hjer the other day and plan to harvest the rest of her in another 2 weeks or so...Ill be back later with update pics been real busy here as of late..Thanks for stopping by now I gotta go check out the Cage grow:bolt:

drfting07....:ciao: I do the same as you ..but dont think its because they start degrade..

man u i takes ages from u to harvest unlike some other have it with a month or so ???

mcmc said:
man u i takes ages from u to harvest unlike some other have it with a month or so ???

Sorry but I dont understand the qeustion....doesnt take ages..just hours;) ...labor of :heart:

thanks for stopping by

:hubba:

DSCF3070.JPG

DSCF3071.JPG

DSCF3072.JPG

DSCF3073.JPG

DSCF3074.JPG

DSCF3075.JPG

DSCF3076.JPG

DSCF3077.JPG

DSCF3078.JPG

DSCF3079.JPG

4U, Thanks for the input.

I tend to like Sativa dominant strains, and the high i have so fondly grown to love comes about 80/20 cloudy/amber. This is my preference tho, and not necessarily the point of degradation.

However, you will always see more thrichome heads breaking and more overall degradation in them the longer you go past 80/20.

4u2sm0ke said:
Sorry but I dont understand the qeustion....doesnt take ages..just hours;) ...labor of :heart:

thanks for stopping by

sorry wat i meant to say why ur palnts take ages for the harvest ?? its been 4 months for ur plants samewhile other harvest in a month or 2 ????

btw u have lovely plants :D

mcmc said:
sorry wat i meant to say why ur palnts take ages for the harvest ?? its been 4 months for ur plants samewhile other harvest in a month or 2 ????

btw u have lovely plants :D

oh I see....well i dont flowe rfor the 4 months..I placed these out in yard in spring ...Flowering starts here in Seattle around the 15th of Aug:aok: some folks place theirs out at that time where as I Vegged mine through the summer...Is that the answer ya looking for?...Thanks

mcmc said:
n when it ends ?? when u harvest ???

When the trichs tell me it ends..But also may end if Mould sets in..But I fallow the trichs...My Pink Lemonade is all cloudy now and have taken some of her...I have HD and PP still another Month out or so...Stay tuned Ill take ya through My Harvest:aok:

Have you a grow On?

:48:

Looking good Bro! I see the 3-D is still hanging in there. If it got to see any sun this year it would be a monster. lol

Latest posts

Back