5 White Widows 3 months

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4dennis

Here are some pictures of my 5 strong white widows(hopefully female). I made sure that they were well trimmed for a more bushier look. This is my second grow so I learned a lot from the first time. :D

DSCN0930.jpg

DSCN0931.jpg

DSCN0932.jpg

DSCN0934.jpg

DSCN0933.jpg

what light cycle you got these ladies on right now?

May i say your grow is looking great so far. ;) When do you plan on putting them into flower or have you already?

i hope mine look like that in time. It looks like if your not flowering maybe you should they look ready so you dont waste space or light on a male unless your gonna breed him with something else. Looks good though ill be following

great job bro love how they are nice and bushy u should some nice buds out of them good luck on all of them being females peace

Lucky , w-w and all
they do look good :p

Yep, they're in 24 hour veggie stage, and I'm not going to flower until I move by June 1st.

what kind of light are you using? hps or mh? they look bushy and all, but i noticed in the 3rd pic the one on the right seemed a bit sparse in the middle, like the fan leaves grew way out there. i'm still in the middle of my first grow, but my next grow will be white widow...is that how they grow, even if under MH? regardless, they're beautiful plants and well-maintained. i would be so lucky to have plants as healthy as the ones you've got going...

Latest posts

Back