5th season... 1st journal!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yay::woohoo::yay:I'M IN GUYS!!! And the wife is remarkably kind of cool with it... I guess she's had time to wrap her mind around the entire situation and decided it was cool! Now I just have to wait on the bean to get here now!!! I tracked and traced through royal mail and got the following information:

Your item, posted on 08/04/11 with reference LY688779165GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery.

SOOO... Stay tuned for a new GJ!!! Single auto, Il Diavolo (critical x ruderalis) 204 watts CFL; 6500k for veg and 1/2 2700k 1/2 6500k for flower. May change the ratios later, but should make for a nice experimental grow... Gonna attempt to LST with minimal side affects on the growth of the plant during vegetative growth, and see if I can't gain a decent canopy on this one... I know; not recommended to LST an auto, but I want to KNOW you shouldn't... That incurs growing one out with LST!

Isn't it amazing how nice a wife can be when she wants too..You girls really are sweet. I wish you tons of good luck this time around. You deserve it after how well you dealt with the passing of your past girls. I probably would not of taken it so calmly. where did u order from,Did you get any freebies you might be able to talk her into planting after she see how pretty the Diavolo is? I will be pulling up a seat I am anxious to compare again. Green Mojo my friend

frankcos said:
Isn't it amazing how nice a wife can be when she wants too..You girls really are sweet. I wish you tons of good luck this time around. You deserve it after how well you dealt with the passing of your past girls. I probably would not of taken it so calmly. where did u order from,Did you get any freebies you might be able to talk her into planting after she see how pretty the Diavolo is? I will be pulling up a seat I am anxious to compare again. Green Mojo my friend
Thanks bud for the mojo and kind words! I went through attitude; got a feminized "quasar", can't remember the breeder right off hand.. Supposed to be the "best blend of sativa and indica" (aren't they all!?) I seriously kind of doubt we'll get another plant in there... Took two weeks of begging and kissing booty to get this one... And only because I've promised to manage it and keep it small; and that if it starts to stink (WHEN ;))I have to handle it! I have the carbon filter but she hates the whole process so she has no Idea I have that covered already! once I notice I'll install the filter before she notices and she'll never be the wiser:D But; we'll see how it goes and play a "next grow" by ear! Not sure it'll go longer than this one; but we can cross our fingers can't we!? I only ordered one feminized seed through the pick and mix; I've never had issue's with the feminized seeds in the past so I'm hoping my luck there holds true this grow round! I'd hate to waste three weeks on a freaking male! (bad mojo... I take that word back!:rofl:)

QOUTE :yay::woohoo::yay:I'M IN GUYS!!! And the wife is remarkably kind of cool with it... I guess she's had time to wrap her mind around the entire situation and decided it was cool! Hey my Mrs. does all the trimming,cureing,shes a breatheing hygrometer that vacume packs all the bud in jars. She even saves me all the stickies from her scissors, makes the greatest butter etc. shes just great!!!

SKAGITMAGIC said:
QOUTE :yay::woohoo::yay:I'M IN GUYS!!! And the wife is remarkably kind of cool with it... I guess she's had time to wrap her mind around the entire situation and decided it was cool! Hey my Mrs. does all the trimming,cureing,shes a breatheing hygrometer that vacume packs all the bud in jars. She even saves me all the stickies from her scissors, makes the greatest butter etc. shes just great!!!
okay... And you just wanted to rub that in didn't you!? :rofl: not cool!:rofl: That's good for you though bro.. Wish my wife was a little more liberal about it!

Man! I wish ANYONE would do my trimming for me. Its the part I dread every crop!

StoneyBud said:
Man! I wish ANYONE would do my trimming for me. Its the part I dread every crop!
I'd do your trimming if you'd let me keep them when I was done! :rofl:

StoneyBud said:

U said it.. my back always hurts when im done cuz i sit on the edge of the couch with a trash bag spred out on the floor under me to catch all the trim. i listen to the tv but man i hate it.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Hey my Mrs. does all the trimming,cureing,shes a breatheing hygrometer that vacume packs all the bud in jars. She even saves me all the stickies from her scissors, makes the greatest butter etc. shes just great!!!

She is a keeper.

Gixxerman420 said:
I'd do your trimming if you'd let me keep them when I was done! :rofl:

hehe, I'll bet! But then I wouldn't have anything to reload my oil jars and hash box!

Glad to hear that things are resolving themselfs, My Mrs. is my grow partner. She's a medical marijuana fiend, and realizes that everything invested in the garden is half hers, and i can trust her, after all shes looking out for her interests also,Giving her a sense of ownership makes a huge difference in her attitude. I still can't get her to choose a strain, we're trying something different this time, we're moving on. I wish I could send you some meds, I have more than i need and i hate the phrase 40sack. Here in northern Wa. we get alot of smuggled meds I call B.C. DUD. Anyway I hope you learned some lessons from the mess, One thing I can tell you that lots of Married Grow partners failed too,me too,but just one grow,we just had to work some things out, I think our motives for growing were different.When we did our first grow together in 77 it was about money, Now we don't need any of that kind of thinking. I wish you luck man, bummer that your first journal had such a messed up ending.

Latest posts

Back