5th season... 1st journal!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe in coincidence, Gix.

I do believe that there is no such thing as a good business partner.

They will ALWAYS rip you off in the end.

Personally, I think your "partner" has sold the weed after yanking it out of the dirt and stuffing it into a trash bag, (he really didn't want in the first place), and is now thinking "Too bad, I told him I didn't want to do that".

WAY too much coincidence. Just days after you take it to him, all this happens? Bull Feces. Sorry man, I call em as I see em.

There was a similar story right here on this site about a year or so ago. A members "Best Friend" finally admitted to him that HE was the one who lied and stole his crop from him.

I think your "Partner" ripped you off. Betcha!

StoneyBud said:
I don't believe in coincidence, Gix.

I do believe that there is no such thing as a good business partner.

They will ALWAYS rip you off in the end.

Personally, I think your "partner" has sold the weed after yanking it out of the dirt and stuffing it into a trash bag, (he really didn't want in the first place), and is now thinking "Too bad, I told him I didn't want to do that".

WAY too much coincidence. Just days after you take it to him, all this happens? Bull Feces. Sorry man, I call em as I see em.

There was a similar story right here on this site about a year or so ago. A members "Best Friend" finally admitted to him that HE was the one who lied and stole his crop from him.

I think your "Partner" ripped you off. Betcha!
There was no weed yet! Just flipped 12/12 2 days prior! Il diavolo may have had half an eighth wet bud on it! He didn't get much if that were the case... Pretty sure he just got paranoid and made this story up to shield some embarrassment.

Gixxerman420 said:
There was no weed yet! Just flipped 12/12 2 days prior! Il diavolo may have had half an eighth wet bud on it! He didn't get much if that were the case... Pretty sure he just got paranoid and made this story up to shield some embarrassment.

Well that's pretty much what I meant anyway. He lied to you. Not a person I want as a partner in anything if they're going to lie to you for their own convenience.

StoneyBud said:
Well that's pretty much what I meant anyway. He lied to you. Not a person I want as a partner in anything if they're going to lie to you for their own convenience.
Someone who understands why I'm angry! Thank you sooo so much stoney for chiming in here! I was beginning to think I was being unreasonably angry at the situation. I figure whatever the truth is, the crop is gone, I still have my equipment, and I've learned a valuable lesson! DTA; Don't Trust Anybody!!! Especially the ones you think you can trust! I'm through :rant: about it now... I might be in and out from time to time just to check in on you guys; But no moe greens for me for now!

Sorry to read hear my friend. I would be steaming.

Gixxerman420 said:
Someone who understands why I'm angry! Thank you sooo so much stoney for chiming in here! I was beginning to think I was being unreasonably angry at the situation. I figure whatever the truth is, the crop is gone, I still have my equipment, and I've learned a valuable lesson! DTA; Don't Trust Anybody!!! Especially the ones you think you can trust! I'm through :rant: about it now... I might be in and out from time to time just to check in on you guys; But no moe greens for me for now!

You're very welcome Gix.

I trust people AFTER they show me that they CAN be trusted, not before. There are exceptions, but few.

I'm glad you've recovered your equipment and I hope you're in a situation later where you can again grow.

Good luck to you man!

StoneyBud said:
You're very welcome Gix.

I trust people AFTER they show me that they CAN be trusted, not before. There are exceptions, but few.

I'm glad you've recovered your equipment and I hope you're in a situation later where you can again grow.

Good luck to you man!
This guy raised me so I thought I could trust him! The bad thing is that he could have just been honest with me and we'd have dealt with it... I'd have pulled them myself if he just wanted them out! But to pull this elaborate hoax to save a bit of face is beyond me! I wash my hands of him and will start a new somewhere else... ALREADY LOOKING!;)

frankcos said:
Sorry to read hear my friend. I would be steaming.
I've already steamed out and burnt the bottom of the pot bud!:rofl: Not much I can do about it now though!

Gixxerman420 said:
This guy raised me so I thought I could trust him! The bad thing is that he could have just been honest with me and we'd have dealt with it... I'd have pulled them myself if he just wanted them out! But to pull this elaborate hoax to save a bit of face is beyond me! I wash my hands of him and will start a new somewhere else... ALREADY LOOKING!;)

Dude, what a drag. Life kicks you right in the jewels once in awhile. Perhaps you can continue your relationship with him and just avoid ever talking about the grow thing.

I have a sister who has convinced herself that weed is a physically addicting drug :ignore: . She thinks I'm a drug addict :shocked: . I finally stopped ever talking to her about it and just guide the talks to other less controversial subjects. :p

StoneyBud said:
Dude, what a drag. Life kicks you right in the jewels once in awhile. Perhaps you can continue your relationship with him and just avoid ever talking about the grow thing.

I have a sister who has convinced herself that weed is a physically addicting drug :ignore: . She thinks I'm a drug addict :shocked: . I finally stopped ever talking to her about it and just guide the talks to other less controversial subjects. :p
Yeah, we spoke earlier today and neither one of us mentioned it... I'm not mad anymore, just disappointed really. Did receive email about legislation introduced to Raliegh for medical marijuana. You guys could help me out and show your support for H 577 at hxxp://www.mpp.org/states/north-carolina/alerts/medical-marijuana-legislation.html then perhaps I wouldn't need a partner a all! I am happy that my equipment is intact and I didn't lose them 4 weeks or better into flowering... I've had time to think and realize that as inconvenient and lousy as it is, it's not worth throwing away a 24 yr relationship with a close relative of sorts. News of possible reformation of marijuana laws in my state have lifted my spirits a bit too; you guys go show your support and help a brutha out mane!

:aok: I like your vibe mate! Im glad you put things into perspective. things come and go, relationships should be forever

Roddy said:
:yeahthat: :yeahthat:
Actually had him over for dinner tonight! :rofl: AWKWARD!!! I didn't mention it and neither did he! funny thing is, he thinks if it does go legal that we'll be in business together again; I DON'T THINK SO BUDDY! I'm not cutting ties with him completely; but I won't be investing anymore time or money into a "partnership" with him... I can do this all by myself thank you!

Hi Gixxer!
I have a story for you that involved a similar situation with me and I think what happened with your "partner" is similar to what happened with me. Ok here is what I think happened...
You say your partner called you about a cop car sitting out front of his house freaking out, and then 5 minutes later called you back and told you about ripping everything up, then later told you the story about the DEA agent.
Now, way back when I was in college I decided to stay on campus one summer and take some summer classes (my home town was BORING). Me and a friend rented this house and even though we did not grow we smoked weed constantly, enough that you could smell it when you came near the house. I did not have classes or work on Friday so one Friday I spent the whole day sitting in our living room smoking weed and playing video games (I was a nerd in college). About 4:00pm in the afternoon I look out our livingroom window and see a cop car parked in front of the house and a cop walking up to the front door. I was stoned and freaked, I had been smoking weed all day and was sure the house stunk like weed. I picked up me and my roommates bag and ran into the bathroom and flushed an entire ounce down the toilet. I heard the cop knock on the door but stayed in the bathroom, I was ripped and NOT answering the door. I waited about 10 minutes then crept out of the bathroom. The cop car was gone. I walked out the front door and on the front door was a notice saying that we could not park on the street the next Monday because the city was going to be cutting down two trees in our yard that were hanging over the street. I explained the situation to my roommate and though he was not too happy he understood why I flushed our ounce of weed......basically what you described with the 3 different calls from your "partner" sounds to me like he freaked out and just didn't want to admit it. He saw a cop car that was sitting outside for some other reason than the grow, freaked out and ripped up the plants. He then gave you the other stuff as garabge, an excuse because he felt bad for flipping out over what ended up being nothing and ruining your hard work. Besides, he said the DEA agent was coming back in 24 hours to arrest him if he found anything at all. When you showd up hours later you described "dirt everywhere". If he was really concerned everything would have been spotless and all of your equipment would be waiting in a pile for you.

-SSF-

:rofl: HOLY SH/T!!! Thanx SSF, I needed that! I feel for you, but being in the past I'm sure you can laugh about it now!:rofl:

I had a good laugh about my situation earlier today; just got to thinking how worked up dude was when he called, fear in his voice, uncertainty too! It was like he sat around getting himself all worked up just to call me with honest to goodness despair!

I am hoping that medical gets passed through Raleigh; we're currently waiting for them to assign a committee to the bill, it's a small step, but a step still the same! First bit of "extra" money I find I'm ordering up a bunch of seed... I'm going to have everything ready and be waiting to get a card if the bill goes through... Although I can't imagine them shooting it down at this point; It'd be a poor political move, and would ultimately cost the state money! But, government has never been known for being the "brightest" bunch of folks! I don't see how they can contest the testimony of numerous medical institutes and deny marijuana's medical benefits.

I talked the old lady into letting me do a single auto grow in the garage! Only problem is there's no power out there! So I called and left the landlord a message that the driveway lights (same circuit as inside of garage) were out and that it was a safety issue. I also ordered a single feminized Il Diavolo seed from attitude... I didn't get the stealth shipping because I was only ordering one seed, and have never needed it before; always came the first time no problem! Hopefully this won't be the time it bites me in the ARSE!!! But at this point, getting the seed here is an after thought! I'LL HAVE A BABY TO CARE FOR!!! I got Il Diavolo because it was just starting to get good and exciting when "the partner" yanked it up! I figured try and LST this one to see if I can get somewhat of a canopy on her... Especially if she vegges at the rate the other one did! I think if it grows as quickly as this last Il Diavolo, a little abuse wouldn't hurt that much if at all on the yield side.. Especially if I can train a nice even canopy within the first three weeks! Either way, good yield or shitty one; I don't care much! I'll be running only CFL throughout the grow... May invest in some 2700K once it start flowering good... It's going to get too hot in the garage, but It's better than nothing! It's a start too! Maybe if it doesn't do well at all (gets sickly looking) I can sweet talk the :angrywife: into moving it into the pantry! (kind of doubt it though):yay::woohoo::yay:

HOLY SH/T!!! By George I think I've done it! Waiting to get back in town on Sunday (visiting my aunt; BLAH!!!) to discuss it a little more in depth, but I've been texting back and forth with the wife all evening and I'm all but sure she is going to let me back into the pantry with the auto! She was like "it's only one now, then it'll one more; and then the while tent again!" I assured this wasn't the case, that all I wanted was something to keep me from killing someone! This last fiasco has sealed the whole "partnering up" scenario up for me! If I can't grow in my own home, I don't guess I'll grow at all! But it's just a plant, and so long as you guys are the only ones' I tell; no ne will be the wiser and everyone lives happily ever after! :yay::woohoo::yay:

Its good to hear that you have a good place to grow. You've figured out a way around the "Partner" idea and your wife is ok with it.

It sounds like all positives!

I'm gone for 2 weeks w/my heart quad-pass and :holysheep: your grow is gone?.....shoot your so-called partner, he/she ripped you off man, your bud was lookin so sweet...damnnnnnn....

Don't know about growing in a rented place is a good idea, but you need the bud for your health concerns.....As far as cops go?, my lard-butt neighbor is a cop, like to see her 500# backside busting thru my house, she be met w/a 44 mag.slug 4sure or any other cop/dea/fbi/snitch/crackhead/politician 4-that-matter anybody trying to evade my space......

Well looks like things will get better 4 ya, I'm still sub'd.....did u say ur moving out of NC?

Thx Stoney, I hope so!

Hey fader, good to hear you got through and everything is good... Yeah, I had just switched the six over to flower, so no buds there, and the auto couldn't have had more than an 1/8 wet weight on it... So I think dude just got stoned, thought about the consequences if he were busted; or maybe told somebody trying to impress, and got paranoid and yanked my babies! Not much to gain by ripping them now! If he'd have waited another six weeks I'd be REAL suspicious; and "family" or not; we'd have words!!!

Latest posts

Back