5th season... 1st journal!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheKlonedRanger said:
Be careful bro. Sorry that happened.
Thx man, I'm going to try and get her done without Johnny Law's presence!

TheKlonedRanger said:
Be careful bro. Sorry that happened.

Tough luck Gixxer, I'm sorry to hear about the needed move. The last time I moved I knew it was coming. I took 10 clones 3 weeks before I moved and they all rooted right before I moved out. I put all of the freshly rooted clones in 16 ounce cups and put them in a carboard box in the back of my U-haul moving truck. They were stuck there without light for 14 hours total but were fine. As soon as I got to my new place I stuck them under some CFL's and floro's under 24 hours of light and they went right back to vegging. Moving flowering plants has got to be tough though. You got smell and more size to worry about. I wish you the best of luck and I hope a new place for the grow presents itself. It's gotta be a pain not having your grow where you live.

-SSF-

SensiStarFan said:
It's gotta be a pain not having your grow where you live.

-SSF-
Oh it sux! Can't go check on them when paranoia wakes me at 4 in the morning! Their current location is only like three miles down the road; but the potential new home is about 45 minutes away! I still would rather drive that twice a week instead of tearing them up though! I could strangle this MOFO!!! Anyways, Looking pretty good today, I realized that I hadn't switched the timer from "outlet on" to "timer on" so they were under HPS for 36 hours before I realized and cut them off at 6 am this morning... I just got back from checking in on them and they were so cute! All droopy asleep and starting to reach for the light! Il Diavolo is really starting to pump out the flowers; although I'd imagine her rate will have to pick up even more due to the limited amount of time I have left to finish (supposed to be a 7 week plant from sprout to harvest) I'm not going to rely on this 7 week span of course, just as a bench mark to start checking trichs! I could see a little bit of stretch after their first 12 of darkness, But I'd imagine this will slow down once they adjust and start to flower... I hit the tented 5 with one last dose of veg nutes, and hit Il Diavolo with her second dose of flowering nutes (tiger and big blooms). I had read or heard somewhere that you shouldn't give them one of them, but can't remember which one... I'll just give her both and see how she acts... Anyone know if you're not supposed to give an auto either of these? Which one and why not? PICTURE TIME!!!
0329111734.jpg0329111734a.jpg
The veg room... But not all vegging ladies! Il diavolo is getting BEAUTIFUL with hairs!
0329111729.jpg
The tented 5... Stretched a little but still looking strong! I hit them with their last dose of veg nutes today and will be watching for signs of sex closely!
0329111730a.jpg0329111730.jpg
0329111729b.jpg
Close ups of Il Diavolo... Looking fuzzy man!!!
0329111733.jpg
And (yawn) the clones, do these look okay to you for 7-8 days from cut? Not showing any roots on the bottoms of the cups, how long does it take usually?My last batch was rooted in 10 days, about right?

So we had a heart to heart with the "business partner"; if all else fails he's decided that I can move to his basement for at least this harvest... Then play it by ear to see what our next move will be! I'm almost half tempted to stop looking for a new home because the word is already too far out there for my liking! With the weather slowly picking up, and the lack of risk with an hour trip carrying 17 plants, I'm thinking I could get away with the basement idea!

MosesPMG said:
glad your "partner" decided to reconsider :D
Me too! I believe losing the whole"half the crop" bit was his deciding factor! He's provided space for the grow for 5 weeks and I guess is starting to realize that his risk would go unrewarded if he flopped out at this point... I still foresee issues in the future with him though... Will cross those bridges when I come to them I guess!

So after consideration, I've decided to go ahead and switch the WW x BB to 12/12 as well... If it turns out to be the killer strain, I'll just order seed! I want to get as much as I can in case next season is a no-go!

Well, its good to hear that you were able to patch things up with your partner.

Man, I miss WW. I'm gonna have to squeeze in a crop of it in the next few months.

Good luck man!

StoneyBud said:
Well, its good to hear that you were able to patch things up with your partner.

Man, I miss WW. I'm gonna have to squeeze in a crop of it in the next few months.

Good luck man!
yeah, I loved White Widow (or what I was told was White Widow, didn't grow so don't know) and was really interested to see how the cross with a large producing hash plant would be! I'd really like to take clones, but I'm going to go ahead and flower this one as time is limited... If it turns out to be the bomb, I'll just order some seed next time and go from there! Thx, I hope this one goes well and instills a bit of confidence in my partner for the next grow-round!!!

So, I flipped WW x BB today and it will enter it's first dark period at about 5:15 am or so tomorrow... Just happened to be the time it was cut on the other evening... So HPS was on all day Sunday and Monday, Tuesday was the other five's first night; WW x BB is two days behind... But she's definitely mature... All of her branches have alternating nodes... I pruned her a bit under the canopy, but didn't think to take a picture after pruning, I did however get before and after pictures of Il Diavolo! I know I know; never prune an auto... But seeing as it'll be under T5 for the course of it's light I thought one pruning wouldn't hurt more than a day or so, and as quickly as she bounced back from the light incident (remember I dropped it on her!:doh:), I thought pruning it would be more beneficial than harmful in this circumstance. The T5 is a veg light and is only affective inches from the plant, That being sad it already has problems penetrating more than a few inches of empty space, much less 10 inches of leafy plant! I won't touch her again until harvest I promise. Being under the T5 I'm not going to expect too much from her, But I hope it's enough to carry me through til the other six finish! She's really starting to take off, I know I say it almost everyday now, but it just amazes me how violently she's flowering... Well, see for yourself; PICTURE TIME!:yay:
0330111722.jpg0330111725.jpg
The tented 6 now!!! Looking like a well managed garden to me guys! This grow has been relatively issue free, pertaining to the health of the plants . Other than the light thing with Il Diavolo, and the drought of NLB, no nutrient deficiencies or burns, pH spikes ... NADA!(knock on wood) speaking of NLB; the drought seemed to actually do her some good; she's the one in the front right (tent pic)... the biggest one!:confused: IDK may just be a strain thing... Time will only tell with the next generation of little soldiers!
0330111727.jpg0330111727a.jpg
Ms. Il Diavolo, pre-pruning... I wish I had another HPS to flower under 24/0... Do you guys think I'd do better under 12/12 HPS than 24/0 6500k T5?
0330111729.jpg0330111729b.jpg
0330111729a.jpg0330111728.jpg
Close ups!!!:hubba:
0330111729c.jpg
Clones!!!:ignore:
0330111750a.jpg0330111750.jpg
Post-pruned Il Diavolo... Looking a little puny now, but give her about three days and she'll be just as or more bushy! Hopefully the branches can grow out far enough that it won't be an issue, In my experience, pruning of a particular branch will cause it to stretch for the light it's lost with the removed plant material (or so it seems)... Don't hold me to that though, we'll see!

I'm all but sure we'll be moving to the basement in a few weeks... I have exhausted the people I'd like mentioning it too... And noone was particularly interested in the idea (or their wives weren't:angrywife:).. That's just fine with me though, I'd rather not move at all, but down stairs is better than across two townships!

Son of a b/tch! You'll never guess what happened! I get a call from "the business partner" (which is not really the case, no intentions on selling anything I grow) and he says not to call or come by for a few days and he'd come by here and let me know what's going on... So I sat here; 5 minutes go by and the phone rings again! He says there's a patrol car in front of the house and they'd already knocked once. He said "I already ripped everything up and flushed it, what do I do?" I immediately thought to my self- (really? After asking me what would happen if you got busted for the first three weeks; then trying to get me out the fourth week; now the cops are there and you've ripped up the crop?) but I give him the benefit of the doubt and he says he's going out to see what's going on and he'd call me back when everything was clear;or wasn't! An hour goes by and he calls back saying that a second car stopped and it was a DEA agent he happened to know from school.... Came in and saw the lights and the tent and told him that he was coming back in 24 hrs. With a warrant and if they found so much as a rolling paper they would take him to jail! (now I'm really skeptical; a DEA agent from Dirthole USA you just happened to go to school with passed on a bust like that to give you 24 hrs. to clean house? And wasn't taking the equipment?) I'm not upset about the plants; ultimately it's his house, his risk... I had nowhere else to take them so I'd have pulled them had he decided that he didn't want to continue taking that risk... I'll be going over this evening to get the equip. and to see how he acts in person.... But 5 weeks of work and a mountain of deception to avoid being straight forward? That's a bit extreme... So I'm thinking maybe it's true? What do you think???:confused:

:rant:ALL OF MY BABIES ARE DEAD!!!!!!! Why me you guys? I never hurt anyone, or contributed to terrorism! I haven't taken from anyone, and I only wanted safe and easy access to my medicine!(just because it's illegal where I'm at doesn't mean it's medicinal value changes; I've got three vertebrae sitting atop one another with zero cartilage between them, insomnia, lack of appetite, racing thoughts, etc.) I figure whether the story is true or not, it's the system and it's consequences that ultimately are to blame for the loss of my time and effort's bounty; be it a true story, or paranoia getting the best of a man... Either or, the results are permanent, no more crop to look forward to, no more stress free access to my meds, and the necessity to continue turning to the black market for lower-than standard quality medicine for triple actual value (estimate, not sure if it really has a monetary value, it's a plant for crying out loud! It's value lies in it's pain relief for me!) Oh well, guess it's going to be a while before I am able to grow again; old lady won't have it here with it's current legal issues with the state's prehistoric legislature. Maybe one day I won't be ridiculed by everyone for my need to live a normal existence... Free of pain and other ailments that "normal" people take for granted not having! It's been grand you all! Maybe one day I will return a legal medical gardener?:confused:

sorry to hear about your situation Gixxer. I know its hard to lose your plants, but its better than being in jail. good luck mate

MosesPMG said:
sorry to hear about your situation Gixxer. I know its hard to lose your plants, but its better than being in jail. good luck mate
yeah, I'd have lost them anyways then! I am more upset at the possibility this is all a lie! I would much rather have been told the truth than to have it dealt with it this way! I'm all but certain dude just got paranoid and trashed my hard work!

A cop car out front, even if pulling over a car or visiting a neighbor, can be a very scary thing to someone already paranoid about being busted! If the cops were indeed out front, I can understand his actions! I can also understand how embarrassed he may be...but DEA? LMAO

Roddy said:
A cop car out front, even if pulling over a car or visiting a neighbor, can be a very scary thing to someone already paranoid about being busted! If the cops were indeed out front, I can understand his actions! I can also understand how embarrassed he may be...but DEA? LMAO
:doh: You understand where I'm at then! I guess he thinks I'm as sharp as a ping pong ball! Not that it matters... The crop is gone and I'm out $400 MORE in equipment cost (after $900 I already had in it from previous grows; this is counting dirt and all; but not electricity costs or water!)And no product to keep me from spending more money on medicine from "street dealers". BLAUOGH!!! (me throwing up) I'm just sick with disgust!:rant:

That is really tough Gixx. I am sorry that happened. Good luck to you, maybe you better move outta there.

Oh yeah, I got everything out yesterday evening... I'll be finishing my degree in September! I told my wife that I'm outta here once I can find employment within a medicinal state... I said you can go with me or stay here! I'm through with this snot water town, this bass ackwards state, it's lying cowardess population! I'm so sick with disgust, I actually threw up last night after getting everything back to the house... I had pictures of the scene after rip up, but it was so depressing I deleted it and decided not to upload! Dirt everywhere! I can't believe it; maybe 3 weeks from il diavolo finishing and he pulls this!

OUCH!!

Buck up, my friend, there's always tomorrow!

Soil everywhere....lmao, now that musta been a scene.

OH Gixx. The world is tough.. I feel your loss. But don't let this get you down. Take all what you can and just let it serve you as experience. As you said, its just a plant, and then the other things, you also said. Its all monetary. You will make up for it in no time, then it will all be memories you'll be laughing over. I am not sure it matters if the story is true or not, the plan didn't work out, period. IMHO, its tough when you are trying to keep something hidden 'lowkey' when there is more than 1 party involved, then it gets more tough if both are paranoid but i think that's just the nature of things. Stay strong buddy.

_The Doctor

Latest posts

Back