9 babies on the grow!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whereismymind69

Reaction score
Hi everybody!! It's been a while since I joined this forum and as a first time grower I am greatful to all you guys for the great advise. I thought i was about time to share this with you... so you can coment on it. Here we go!

- Got 10 seeds of magic bud from paradise seeds; Has anybody heard of them???????????????????????????????????.
- 400 HPS.
- About 1 Square meter of space in a closet of my loft where I sleep.
- 2 Airpumps.
- 9 buckets (bublers) with pots hanging over the nutrient solution .
- 3 fans: 2 for circulation, 1 extractor.

It's been 5 weeks of sweet growing and so far things have been bad sometimes but generaly it's goin quite good.

The closet It's at extreme temperatures (from 85-100) but seems to work well due to the good oxigenation; so many people have told me that it is impossible to grow under this heat but I guess that it is not. I am working on cooling it down but i just can't expend a fortune.

I started with 6 plants and later killed 1 of them by droping the screw driver on it :hitchair: . I realized that i had some spare room and made 3 more bublers and replace the dead plant, that makes 9 babies. 1 of the 4 new ones died so I took cutting 2 days ago and I hope this clone can join the party for 2 more weeks and I'll put them all on 12/12.

What's your opinion??????????

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

chamber.JPG

you have some nice plants growing
for a first time grower and yes
ive heard of paradise seeds Magic
bud hahahaha :D

whereismymind69

hey how do you manage to grow plants sideways dude

pkj

whereismymind69 said:
Sorry I don't speak good english! What do you mean by side ways???
I think he is making a comment/joke about one of your pictures which seems to show a plant growing on it side instead of up. The one of your clone...

iv gota say mate they look really good nice1.........

Ok, here we go... some update pictures pretty much the same but bigger. So far so good, and remember that cutting i took to replace a dead plant?, well in my opinion it is showing signs of sex in veggie period and most of the other plants look the same. Have a look and tell me what you think...

female.jpg

female2.jpg

female3.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

whereismymind69 said:
Ok, here we go... some update pictures pretty much the same but bigger. So far so good, and remember that cutting i took to replace a dead plant?, well in my opinion it is showing signs of sex in veggie period and most of the other plants look the same. Have a look and tell me what you think...

nice1 there looking even better.

whereismymind69 said:

they look to me like females.

Nice looking plants man!! Those are some wierd looking pots you got them in, what are they? The only way to tell if its a female is if it has white hairs. If it has balls then it is male. Simple as that! you just need to be patient. When it shows it sex it will be very obvious and easy to tell.

maineharvest said:
Nice looking plants man!! Those are some wierd looking pots you got them in, what are they? The only way to tell if its a female is if it has white hairs. If it has balls then it is male. Simple as that! you just need to be patient. When it shows it sex it will be very obvious and easy to tell.

The pots are homemade bublers been wraped with tape cuz the were seetrought plastic; the whole top is the lid wich i can take off any time. can't you tell the sex by the pics??? I can see those white hairs... but as a first time grower i am never too sure...

Your setup looks great, and the plants seem to like it. Thanks for posting so we can admire them!

You most certainly have a female off of that clone Good Luck
Peace

Latest posts

Back