a bit..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ganjaroller

Reaction score
Alright well I started my first grow and my strain grew incredibly fast . It was 1. 1/2 weeks old and about 3" above soil . Then one night I woke up around 4am and saw it was burnt a little from my light . Idk what to do and I don't want to throw in the towel . Provide pics if needed

Well, we'd need to see pics to know how bad the damage is. Other than that just raise the lights so it doesn't happen again.

yeah i put the pictures in my photos.
says i cant put links untill i have 15 commentss.
soo helpp ?

To add a pic to the thread just click post reply, scroll down and click "Manage Attachments". Pretty straight forward from there.

If it's just a couple burn spots just raise the lights, it will rcover.

click the "manage attachments" button when you're making your post.

ohhh i got it.
thankss .

but idk like how long it MIGHT take to get better (if it even doess)

like do i keep watering it the same and give it the same number of hourss of lightt ?

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

it doesn't look good. when they are that young it doesn't take much t kill them.

idk i found a new bag of soil in my garagee.
some called greencharm potting soil.

there is really nothing you can do to a plant that small but wait. give it a drink and wait. good luck. sorry

there was something i thought of but wasnt too sure

only the top part is burntt and i was wondering

if i cut off the top part, would it continue growing?

only the very tip of the top is burntt

ganjaroller said:
there was something i thought of but wasnt too sure

only the top part is burntt and i was wondering

if i cut off the top part, would it continue growing?

only the very tip of the top is burntt

I burnt the top of one of my plants on a HPS lamp. I decided to remove the burnt portion, and the rest of the plant seems to be doing fine.

My plant was much more mature than yours, however, and as suggested below, all that you can do is to attempt to nurse the plant back to health and to hope for the best.

Latest posts

Back