a few questions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBIRDdankz

im highhhhh righttt nowww
Reaction score
does growing outdoor mean that my plant will flower very early? :confused:
since im assuming outside it is 12/12 light/dark conditions....

if it helps i live in the midwest near california/arizona. in much hotter conditions..

also, my plants are about 6 days old since they popped up and they all are only about 1 and a half inches tall. i have no clue what strain they are, but are they growing a little slower then normal or will they pick up speed shortly??
also, once the plants get bigger im gonna take alot of pictures, and post accordingly to help me through this process. thanks alot guys...:ccc:

well im pretty sure it depends on where you live, search online and find when your sunrise and sunset change to 12/12 and thats when it will start to flower, but hell i could be wrong take a pic, mines 12 days old and its my first grow

Dang, i researched it but couldnt find anything to help me out. If anyone has a link to a site then can help me that would be awesome.

but thanks man, thats what ill be doing once my plant is bigger..

the daylight hours are currently over 12/12 and getting longer where you're at.. There are already atleast 14-15 hour days where I'm at (6am-8:30pm = 14.5hrs) and we have the rest of may, june and july that should promote vegetative growth (unless you manipulate the photoperiod one way or the other). Things normally are getting into preflower during august, sometimes late july - and normally finish up before mid october.
so that's may, june and july for veg.. august september and half of october for flower..
and in cali/Az you may have a longer grow period than until october (less mold threat with the more heat and low humidity you deal with).
good luck this season..

I started 3 outdoor plants and 2 indoor ones at the same time. The indoor ones are in the growbox and get a lot more TLC from me. :)

Today I looked at my outdoor plants, and even though they are quite a bit smaller then the others, one showed his sex today and I had to toss him. My indoor ones are far from revealing. So for me, my outdoor plant flowered earlier then either of my indoor ones.

Good luck. :)

flowering and reaching sexual maturity are 2 different things :)

p.s. males generally reach sexual maturity and flower earlier than females - as far as the species of cannabis goes. so that by the time the females are sexually mature and recieving pollen (in flower) the males are further in flower and have tons of flowers open throwing pollen into the wind.

Sweet thanks alot mardoc, that means hopefully that if everything works out right and i get a female or two i will get some buds. :D:D
This will be my first grow. Ill definately keep everyone posted. I guess my plan is to let it grow in veg. state until it decides on its own to start flowering around august or so.

So Mom were you trying to say that the plants indoor have more THC content?? If so then maybe my outdoor plants wont be as potent as i thought. once they flower i DO plan on trying to cure it and all the good stuff though...
:48:

Huh? I looked at my post again and didn't see a thing about THC content.

This is my 1st grow and with 2 plants indoors and 3 outside, I never would have guessed the little ones outside would flower 1st. But now I realize it's due to the light/dark periods that the indoor ones haven't gotten until now. ;) Man I hope I get a girl or 2. I will be sooo disappointed if I don't!!!!

Jeezz, what a pothead iam. haha. I thought you were ment to say THC instead of TLC but i NOW get what you ment.
haha my mistakee. :p

Im glad for you! I hope you get some females too. Make sure to take pictures as soon as something happens. It sucks because im gonna have awhile until my plants will flower, not till august or so. but i plan on experimenting with 1 or 2 plants by bringing them in the house and im gonna try to start flowering at an early stage. I hope something will work out. :cool:
;)

Latest posts

Back