a question prior to starting next indoor..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrFever said:
Well i have bin seeing lots of grows lately growers claiming pretty good yields from clone straight to 12 / 12
to the op instead of doing so many pots maybe next time try one big tote and place all clones in there i just did something similar placed 72 clones under 1000 watts 222 watts per Sq foot day 4 flower will see what happens
any guess on yield anyone ??

I'll be curious to see how much they fight for light space as well as root space...yield will likely suffer as opposed to single plant/pot, is my guess, but will watch!

buddogmutt said:
day 1.....42 afgoo...12/12 from well rooted clone....5x5x7 tent...1000w hps...1gal pots...fox farm ocean forest soil...

Will be interesting!! :aok:

stay tuned...gonna be a fun ride...just gave a dose of eagle 20ew today to ensure no PM...or any other mold/fungi issues through out this session...all are alive and looking good...after 12 days i'll slowly start to raise P levels to further enduce flowering...i have a dynomite additive for this....

Looking forward to seeing this happen, Bud-grow-mojo-Brodog :)

Hey I just bought some of that Eagle 20 for some PM issues myself. How do you apply it? can it be applied through the soil/medium or does it have to be sprayed on?

Hushpuppy said:
Looking forward to seeing this happen, Bud-grow-mojo-Brodog :)

Hey I just bought some of that Eagle 20 for some PM issues myself. How do you apply it? can it be applied through the soil/medium or does it have to be sprayed on?

Thanks Hush.....

i
1 1/2 ml's per gal...and foliar feed...that stuff is DYNOMITE!!!!

Sprayed on, Hush, use an applicator like Dutch Gold Saturator (and I saw dish soap mentioned as an applicator spray as well). I had very limited results without the applicator, complete success with!

Roddy said:
Sprayed on, Hush, use an applicator like Dutch Gold Saturator (and I saw dish soap mentioned as an applicator spray as well). I had very limited results without the applicator, complete success with!

i use a $1.99 spray bottle(purchased @ homedepot) with the adjustable tip that goes from mist to stream....and spray with a heavy mist...

Cool :) thanks guys. I am using Ed Rosenthals Zero Tolerance at the moment and it is keeping the PM down some but hardly wiping it out. I had the PM on my last batch of plants and thought I cleaned up everything really good but still got it back on the new plants after putting them in the tent. I will spray everything as soon as the Eagle20 comes in.

Do the plants absorb the stuff and prevent the PM from coming back? I have a bunch of vegging plants now that don't have PM but I am thinking that I should spray them now, before they go in to the flowering tent to prevent picking up the PM.

Hushpuppy said:
Cool :) thanks guys. I am using Ed Rosenthals Zero Tolerance at the moment and it is keeping the PM down some but hardly wiping it out. I had the PM on my last batch of plants and thought I cleaned up everything really good but still got it back on the new plants after putting them in the tent. I will spray everything as soon as the Eagle20 comes in.

Do the plants absorb the stuff and prevent the PM from coming back? I have a bunch of vegging plants now that don't have PM but I am thinking that I should spray them now, before they go in to the flowering tent to prevent picking up the PM.

systemic cures are the only thing that "kills" PM...EVERYTHING else just cures symptoms(the wht coating on leaves)....thats why i use as a prevention(preplant dip or 3days after planting..depends on age of clones at the time of purchase)...and be sure to wipe down all walls and replace fans..or break fans down and clean inside and fan blades...the spores will be everywhere...but that e20 will knock it out in a week or so...plants will stand so strong in comparison to prior to being sprayed in just 72hrs after application...i know u got it under control!!!

just be aware that any clones taken from plants not showing PM, but later did suffer from it, those clones WILL eventually get PM also, no one like to do sulphur burns around here but its the only thing that worked for me.

yeah, I have my plants in a veg space that is completely separate and clones are taken before the girls go into the flowering tent, but I am still going to innoculate everything I have to stop this stuff. I don't want to lose anymore bud to PM or bud rot. :(

Once I made my growing conditions better, I haven't had the need to spray any gals, including clones of clones of infected gals. I still have a full bottle of the 20, just in case...

after the shock & stress of transplant,E20 treatment and going straight to 12/12...all is looking good...older leaves(from cutting age)are dying off and new growth is looking nice. i just added my P booster to assist flowering process as thats the primary nute for budding...so i took pics ...flower sites are emering as scheduled...roughly 6wks to go...i have no complaints...nothing but smiles!!!

its not what you do...but how you do it....just because others failed at this grow technique doesnt make it wrong...it just means something was done wrong....

I am sorry Bud, i just don't see it. I guess my question is why? why not veg? why have little tiny plants? I am on your side to succeed, you know that, but I still don't get the tiny veg time and little plants.

ive fully explained my motives....what part dont you get...reread the thread and maybe you'll get it...

Latest posts

Back