a question prior to starting next indoor..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay....i guess its just not for you to get....my second post fully explained everything...if after reading that and you still "dont get it" then u never will...

Ok, I just read the second post, you are trying something just for the fun of it and you think it will reduce your electric bill? And, you would like me to hush?

Greenest of mojo to you as always Bud.

lol....speak all you want...but the broken record thing gets boring.....

what broken record? The veg longer one that makes for a harvest worth your while? that one. If i am the broken record, i will stop. I just still don't understand why.. obtw, my electric bill went down while veging under t5's 24/7. I will really hush now. Keep posting pictures and I will quietly root you on.

and the funny thing is.....it seems like such common sence when growing with 4-4 1/2ft of height to work with...ive LST'd entire grows(jack herer grow)...topped...(blueberry diesel grow)....regular just letting them grow grows(also BBdiesel grow)..and all requior a 4-6wk veg time...so, we'll go the low and say a 4wk veg...and i like sativas..so 12-15wk flower...depending on strain and grow conditions throughout the grow...so we'll say 13wk flower if all went well...17wks total....for 12 plants..that really only produce plump "MAIN KOLAS"...i can grow 80 main kolas in one wk less then that by doing what im doing now....basic math...hopefully this will help u understand where im comming from...thats whats important here...

(1st post)
Rosebud said:
What's your hurry Bud? Can't ya give the girls a little veg time?

I never flower in anything smaller then 3 gall pots.

(3rd post)I am sorry Bud, i just don't see it. I guess my question is why? why not veg? why have little tiny plants? I am on your side to succeed, you know that, but I still don't get the tiny veg time and little plants .

(4th post) i am looking at your plants and I don't get it.

Broken record.......i guess u dont get that still either

and mind you!..first question was answered to the fullest.....

Ok, I do sound like a broken record but I am not sure when you ask what people think if you really want to know.. I am outta here and watching you succeed to great heights. mojo

and again...page one explains my intentions 100%....my goal is to produce 42 main kolas....its that simple...and i dont need a 18/6 bill to do so...why is that so hard to understand

im here showing what im doing this go-round in MY grow room...i didnt ask for opinions(yet i know to exspect them..but i NEVER asked)...and ill take all the negetivity about what im doing(i could care less)...but to be exspected to repeat myself over and over and become that exact same broken record i mentioned...well, is a selfish exspectation...it is impossible for a person who can read and understand the english language to read page 1 and not know..what im growing..how im growing it..why im growing it that way...i honestly cant think of anything i left out for a person to "not get it"...

There is something that I am not getting here; You have 12 plants in this experiment, and in post #45 you said you can grow 80 main kolas, then in post #50 you say 42 main kolas. Which of these are you expecting from the 12 plants pictured? Or are you talking about future grows in other spaces?

Rosebud said:
I am sorry Bud, i just don't see it. I guess my question is why? why not veg? why have little tiny plants? I am on your side to succeed, you know that, but I still don't get the tiny veg time and little plants.

It's about turn times per year girl. Not what one plant can yield with veg time. When you grow with no veg time, you increase plant count. You also increase your harvest windows per year. When done correctly, watt per watt, someone that veges plants will never, ever yield the same as someone that grows with no veg time in terms of yearly harvests, when done correctly. Hope that make sense.

Hushpuppy said:
There is something that I am not getting here; You have 12 plants in this experiment, and in post #45 you said you can grow 80 main kolas, then in post #50 you say 42 main kolas. Which of these are you expecting from the 12 plants pictured? Or are you talking about future grows in other spaces?

in what pic of mine do you see 12 plants?(maybe in a close up)...that was a comment i made about past grows and techniques.....the only pics i have show 42 plants...i spoke on the 80 saying i can grow 40-42 plants twice on a straight 12/12 system as apposed to 12 plants IN 3 GAL POTS with a 4-6wk veg....it really helps if you read the entire thread b4 just typing away...that statement in the quote above this makes no sence....if you read the entire conversation that is....

nouvellechef said:
It's about turn times per year girl. Not what one plant can yield with veg time. When you grow with no veg time, you increase plant count. You also increase your harvest windows per year. When done correctly, watt per watt, someone that veges plants will never, ever yield the same as someone that grows with no veg time in terms of yearly harvests, when done correctly. Hope that make sense.

I personally can double or triple my yield with a 6 week veg. So in terms of annual yield, I still come out way ahead with a veg period. I did several grows this way around 2000.

am i typing in jupertarian....i mean..its all spelled out...how is there soooo much confusion.....i just dont get it....

The Hemp Goddess said:
I personally can double or triple my yield with a 6 week veg. So in terms of annual yield, I still come out way ahead with a veg period. I did several grows this way around 2000.

not in MY size grow tent....the key factor

there is no way in hell with 4-4 1/2 ft of max height could i even do a 6wk veg...and a 8-13 wk flower...

Latest posts

Back