a question prior to starting next indoor..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you could put a 1000 or so containers of this size in there:D

Would need to figure out a way to bottom feed.
I would not use organics either.
Would also need to pack them in so that they do not fall over.

micro.JPG

pcduck said:
I think you could put a 1000 or so containers of this size in there:D

Would need to figure out a way to bottom feed.
I would not use organics either.
Would also need to pack them in so that they do not fall over.

lol.....next time!

did a mini flush....took a few pics while i had'm out...multi bud sites on all..all recieving much more light then 12 bigger plants side and lower growth would(no crowding/overlapping/shading from fan leaves)...all bud sites recieving as much light as the main kola...just pointing out some pluses i notice as im going along...no veg nutes(another $ave)..no veg time possible pest/mold-fungi issues...and clones..oop's my bad...plants are looking great!!..@21days in....its not what you do...but how you do it...so-far from what im looking @...IM MORE THAN PLEASED!!!!!

new addition to the room...mini dehumidifier...said to be perfect for closets,storage rooms,bathrooms....so i said it should work fine for a 5x5x7 tent...with these days getting colder im having humidity issues at lights out..(lights on humidity levels are fine)..past 3 days im assuming during lights out my humidity is topping off at 80%...Thats no good!!...so the dehumidifier just got delivered today so we'll see...pics comming in a few mins....day 40 today

Unless you have high temps at night your dehumidifier will not remove as much water as stated. The amounts stated on the units are for like 80 degrees at 80% humidity. Just so you know what to expect.

pcduck said:
Unless you have high temps at night your dehumidifier will not remove as much water as stated. The amounts stated on the units are for like 80 degrees at 80% humidity. Just so you know what to expect.

well temps are all perfect!!!...humidity is jumping up...had to try something...if humidity is an issue...then a dehumidifier should be the answer...like i said..i'll see...dont need to elliminate it...just bring it down!!!!!

If it can knock the RH down about 20 points at least then you should be solid. I have been using the disposable chemical bags that work interestingly well but only for so long. Where did you get that? What brand?

40 DAYS today......looking great!!!...sooooo glad i dont pay any attention to the "nay sayers"....11gs(dry..i see it..at least!) per =462gs....a P is 448gs...so id be just fine with a P in 8wks...and more then half are going to average 11-14gs per....but we'll see..

Hushpuppy said:
If it can knock the RH down about 20 points at least then you should be solid. I have been using the disposable chemical bags that work interestingly well but only for so long. Where did you get that? What brand?

ordered from amazon....its a sky enterprise mini dehumidifier..m#ETD250

its really no point comming here anymore....folks here are only"fun"' if they feel they're growing your grow.....and since im not a follower...i'll never have a good time here...and for you visitors who pop in...dont waste your time if you have any individuality..you wont be welcome here...but if you're a azz kissing gump...and want to DO AS TOLD...lol...this is the spot for you!!..good luck...see ya...and wouldnt wanna be ya!!!...Grasscity is a much better all around forum to SHARE & learn!!!!!

buddogmutt said:
its really no point comming here anymore....folks here are only"fun"' if they feel they're growing your grow.....and since im not a follower...i'll never have a good time here...and for you visitors who pop in...dont waste your time if you have any individuality..you wont be welcome here...but if you're a azz kissing gump...and want to DO AS TOLD...lol...this is the spot for you!!..good luck...see ya...and wouldnt wanna be ya!!!...Grasscity is a much better all around forum to SHARE & learn!!!!!

To bad you feel that way, but you know what they say " Don't let the door hit you in the ..."

Well, since your leaving anyway Bud.... You came in to this place with an attitude. We liked you anyway.

I was not a nay sayer, my whole point to you that I evidently didn't communicate well was...WHY GROW THAT WAY? You did a lot of work. You learned a lot. I just wondered why you would go to all that trouble for such a small harvest. I mean look at that, yes, they are pretty, but you could have had 10 times that harvest with adding 4 weeks veg?

For the record, i didn't ever want you to grow the way I do and you wouldn't be able to anyway..not for a few years.

So if you want to go away that is your decision. I will always remember you for your first Jack grow, and you rocked it. Good luck to you Bud. Come back and see us sometime.

That is a shame as I was hoping to see the end results. I guess it seems that we just don't stroke yer fur enough, pat you on the head and say "good dog" enough. Maybe you can wow someone on another forum and get the attention and ego stroking that you seem to need. :)

Wow,,this guy is still WHINNING?? Never seen someone cry so much over so little.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back