a question prior to starting next indoor..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im really curious as to how strong these would be. I mean it would not matter if you got pounds of stuff if it was very weak. I just dont see a big cola with tons of frosting and 1/4 to 1/2 amber snowcones comeing from small young plants. actually seen short plants buddin like this before and they was cut down before they was very ripe in my in my thoughts and it was very weak as far as the high goes. then Ive seen short plants that were let mature longer like a month longer and they was startin to sugar and had quite a bit of snowcones but still clear and they was stronger but still not what youd call *** kickin weed.
I think what was gripein some was you are trying experimenting with a new ideal but TELLING what you ARE GOING to get. like it was a given instead of im trying this and planning on going this long and hopeing to get that. seems like you wont know what you got till you harvest dry cure and smoke it.. as for the the math is right. seen many times when the math went out the window.
I am glad your going for it and I hope it works. dont know if I will try it. and it may take several grows for the genitics to work themselves out for a short young great top cola plant to come about. I do hope you will pop back with the end result for the many of us who were reading with interest.

pcduck said:
I think you could put a 1000 or so containers of this size in there:D

Would need to figure out a way to bottom feed.
I would not use organics either.
Would also need to pack them in so that they do not fall over.

SO you can see you were on my last thread offering sarcastic nonsence...thats all you do...troll!

:rofl:

Are you off your med's again?

As you sure seem to have a problem communicating with people.

What a joke you have became with your attitude and behavior. :rofl::rofl:

lol...they cant stay away....their lives are so pathetic....im the only enjoyment they got.....it must suck to be you.....

you're all my lil groupies............ill be signing autographs the 3rd sunday of the month my little fans....

pcduck said:
:rofl:

Are you off your med's again?

As you sure seem to have a problem communicating with people.

What a joke you have became with your attitude and behavior. :rofl::rofl:

no thats the sarcastic post of yours on my last thread you lied about ever visiting.....maybe u being off your meds made you forget that post...you lying thread troll!

You really are a hoot ain't ya?

You know you came here on a bad note and you still are on the same note.

Do yo need anger management or something similar? As most of your useless posts point in that direction.:aok:

no....just proving you liars wrong and fake....if thats being a hoot...so be it...better a hoot then a proven liar...

and you need to man up, grow up, and move on...but u cant..can u..

you are the definition of a thread troll!..and you're proving it with every comment on this thread....i gotta be here to update it...u dont!..so why come unless to strart trouble....thats what thread trolls do...

Mutt,,what do ya mean by liers? What am I lying about?

Oh my do you really believe that since you are the one that brought it up. You are the one to begin the name calling What a joke you are:laugh::rofl:

:ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :baby: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore:

WeedHopper said:
Mutt,,what do ya mean by liers? What am I lying about?

not you...pduck..on my "birth of a new strain thread" said he never came to this thread let along had negativity ans sarcasim....so i pulled up where he did on here...and for that i got accused of being off my meds...as he put it....just a fake liar....

The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.

The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
Trolling requires decieving; any trolling that doesn't involve decieving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccesful troll.

Signs that your trolling is succesful:
*Your victim screaming in all-caps at you.
*Personal attacks (Calling you a retard, idiot, etc).
*Being an Internet Tough Guy.
*Making a crude remark, before quickly logging off before you can retort.

Signs that your trolling is unsuccesful:
*Your victim identifying you as a troll.
*Identifying yourself as a troll.
*Your efforts being ignored.
*Being counter-trolled (See below)

Counter-trolling (Or reverse trolling) is an effective method of redeeming yourself after being trolled.:D

pcduck said:
Oh my do you really believe that since you are the one that brought it up. You are the one to begin the name calling What a joke you are:laugh::rofl:

:ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :baby: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore:
go away proven liar!

are you going to cry now too?

WeedHopper said:
The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.

The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
Trolling requires decieving; any trolling that doesn't involve decieving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccesful troll.

Signs that your trolling is succesful:
*Your victim screaming in all-caps at you.
*Personal attacks (Calling you a retard, idiot, etc).
*Being an Internet Tough Guy.
*Making a crude remark, before quickly logging off before you can retort.

Signs that your trolling is unsuccesful:
*Your victim identifying you as a troll.
*Identifying yourself as a troll.
*Your efforts being ignored.
*Being counter-trolled (See below)

Counter-trolling (Or reverse trolling) is an effective method of redeeming yourself after being trolled.:D

he fits all those...so im right in calling him a troll...

Latest posts

Back