a question prior to starting next indoor..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once the whining starts the crying is not far behind:laugh:

Mutt,seriously Bro,,just let it go. Lets move on and get high. Lets just laugh this off. Hell I laugh at Duck all the time,,,hes a freaken Duck for gods sake.

I'm a trollerdoes that count. I've caught many Northern Pike while trolling, a few Muskie as well, but nothing to brag about (or I would). ;)

cubby said:
I'm a trollerdoes that count. I've caught many Northern Pike while trolling, a few Muskie as well, but nothing to brag about (or I would). ;)

getta life...loser

pcduck said:
Once the whining starts the crying is not far behind:laugh:

proven liar strikes back....nothing u say carries merit...youre a proven liar...and a bitter little man....shoo fly u bother me....lol..loser

okay.....im done....all nonsence will simply be ignored...some1 has to take the high ground....i thought not going on their threads would do it...but i guess not...stupid is as stupid does....and wit that being said...on to the next topic....its in the air and im feeling fine!!!

:eek: :eek: I peeked in for pretty pictures and a final report, but found a war...

:hitchair:

:angrywife:

:hairpull:

So what happened with that grow? I'm very interested in how you made out, what were your final numbers?

Are you finally done with your little temper tantrum? buddogmutt

SunWolf said:
:eek: :eek: I peeked in for pretty pictures and a final report, but found a war...

yeah ive added those folks to my ignor list....so all i see is a blocked notice...easy problem to fix...
:hitchair:

:angrywife:

:hairpull:

So what happened with that grow? I'm very interested in how you made out, what were your final numbers?

a lil over a P....459g dry...each averaged between 9 & 14gs...

My first grow I did 8 plants 4 week veg. 3 gal pots under 600w hps, and yielded a pound. my next grow which I am in week 6 right now is 20 clones in 1 gal pots straight to veg.( 2 week veg for good healthy roots). I am doing top skunk 44 by seedsman and its a 44 day flower under ideal conditions.(dialed in). It looks to me the yield will be quite similar and they did fine in the 1 gal pots. but i saved myself 2 weeks. He he. which was worth it to me. also I dont have any of the small popcorn buds from down low. Just a bunch of fat colas! which i like better for bag appeal! JMO True Sea Of Green! Anything longer of a flower i believe would have to be in a 2-3 gallon pot. I will be running a few white widow x Big Bud this time too, which is a 9 week flower, and i am gonna try the one gallon pots for shits and giggles put ill probably be transplanting by week 6. just an experiment. lol

oops i meant 20 clones straight to flower no veg. I was high when i wrote that. lol

Latest posts

Back