A warning to all!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo Ho Ho N,

Hey chef,

Makes one think when it starts getting that close to home. Always bad when you lose a friend too.

We are an interesting people that's for certain. We have this need to socialize one with another, and even large groups. What is more perfect than socializing with a hoober ?, but then there are some potential dangers that might go with that type of desire.

I have been through much in my life, but to date I still cannot get my head around senseless violence.

I reject those that would cause harm to others, and
knowing myself, I am consoled with the thought that I have shared well in my life, and my friends are the treasure of my regard.

Happy New Year
smoke in peace
KK:cool2:

OMG Chef dose make you think. I had someone come into my room thruogh the wondow while I was gone hepling a friend at his home. My room (that I rent) was locked. Whoever, took 1lb and was gone. There were two friends at home at the time. They may have been hurt or killed. ***'s wrong with people anymore? I mean,I give away smoke for free to friend and people I don;t even know. I'm at awa.......

Fum there are people who just don't get it.......we do!

Sorry Chef, So senseless, What are these people thinking? And Kids...
Watch your back, life is cheep to these Aholes!

Just saw the sherrif's office got the last two cowards in laredo trying to escape into mexico! They got em!

Latest posts

Back