A warning to all!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats terrible chef, but as you said dabbling in the game can get you killed. It's a shame that their is so much violence associated with this harmless plant.

Roddy said:
I was on skype this AM and a friend tells me of a robbery/murder...same person! Small world....
Real small!

lordhighlama said:
thats terrible chef, but as you said dabbling in the game can get you killed. It's a shame that their is so much violence associated with this harmless plant.
Ain't it the truth LHL!

I am so sorry Chef. I lose words at times like this. Please know I feel for you and the family of the departed.

All who grow, and those who deal are at risk. Those who grow keep their mouths shut and wonder. Those who sell, put themselves out there so much more and the risks grow so very much. Legal or not, the risk is there.

Here in my county, last fall, a man and woman were killed by a buyer, the neighbors were injured too, trying to help. Stash and money was stolen, the murderer was chased in another county by the police because of a traffic violation, and he was killed. Three lives gone and almost four, all for nothing.

Two people know I grow here (my friends). Every time a delivery man comes by, I meet him outside and hope he can't detect the odor. I hate the paranoia.

Again, so so sorry Chef.

If the guy's name was **** and his SUV is missing, I read this in the local paper this morning. If not, there's another very similar murder in Texas.

I can't imagine the horror of coming home to find a murdered spouse and my kids tied up. I'm not sure I'd ever recover from that. I'll never understand the evil that lurks in some people.

bah humbug...:eek:

glad your good brother. now i hope you stay off the street, and grow your own...if you are running out, grow more...

tons of home invasions in my area in daylight as well as dark because people are desperate this time of year...preparation starts at home...

when xmas day arrives, your gift is family, and life...peace...

Irish said:
bah humbug...:eek:

glad your good brother. now i hope you stay off the street, and grow your own...if you are running out, grow more...

tons of home invasions in my area in daylight as well as dark because people are desperate this time of year...preparation starts at home...

when xmas day arrives, your gift is family, and life...peace...

....Yes sir!

This world can be an extremely crazy and sad place. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Let's celebrate the memory of all our boys loved and taken, and let their story continue.

Things hit hard and I feel for his family, I hope the children did not see this.

Peace be with you Chef.

Heal!!! Thnx brother! I got my family to help me through this! Merry Christmas!

Sadly, I keep a loaded handgun in the living room, and the growroom.(there's no kids in the house!!) I've got a old friend in Stockton, cali. that has enclosed his home in a cage!!! Things are gonna get worse I think, I'm so sorry to hear of your friend!!

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Sadly, I keep a loaded handgun in the living room, and the growroom.(there's no kids in the house!!) I've got a old friend in Stockton, cali. that has enclosed his home in a cage!!! Things are gonna get worse I think, I'm so sorry to hear of your friend!!

If he is in Stockton, he should electrify the cage!

Greed is an evil thing
If it were legal this would not have happened .
There would have been no more profit in this act than knocking over the tomato patch in my back yard

One down 2 to go! Just reported 18 minutes ago.....police arrested one female and warrants were issued for 2 males!!!!! Motive was robbery. Dont know the full details but they know who they are looking for! Just a matter of time before they get the other 2 cowards! Will fill yall in when i get more details! Thnx again for the support my family.........gracias!

Sorry Chef that you were so close to trajedy- especially around the holidays. Poor kids! I hope they are young enough to forget the horror. Glad they caught one and know who the others are. Sick people.
I lived in stocktonwhen I was 17-19. Went shooting & fishing every day! That and bowling was all there was there :(
Ah well, I got real good at shooting! :eek:

Gone2pot! said:
Sorry Chef that you were so close to trajedy- especially around the holidays. Poor kids! I hope they are young enough to forget the horror. Glad they caught one and know who the others are. Sick people.
I lived in stocktonwhen I was 17-19. Went shooting & fishing every day! That and bowling was all there was there :(
Ah well, I got real good at shooting! :eek:

I grew alot of weed around the tule berms in Stockton, the berms are where the dredged bottom was piled down the centers of the rivers, in the 60s it was the best duck hunting ever!!! 2,001 miles of navigable waterways, anyway I got a aquaitance who actually lives in a cyclone fenced cage in stockton, I haven't seen it but I guess even a top. I honestly feel he's sicker than the criminals he's defending against. another brother who ripped me off for many buds, this was in the late 70s, Karma playing catchup with him., it's funny he made amends to the mrs. ammitted he regularly ripped us off, and said he was sorry to her ( they went to High School together in Tracy,Cal.) but never could face me!!

Anyway thank you for the warning, we need to take precautions, and of course the first defence is secrecy, but like hemperFi, I've got a neighbor I trust, we watch each others backs. I borrow poison from him also, he doesn't have to steal my weed, I give it to him. He's a race car driver lol, It's really weird the way america rolls on the weed scene, I did a Thread on "the war on weed" at the coffee table, Current TV, I couldn't believe the way things roll in New York city, Leo just stops you for being young and dressed wrong, completely searches you because statistics say a certain percentage of people will be holding small amounts of MJ, in Seattle the Mayor goes to Hempfest, what a difference, I found this show to be the best documentary yet on the movement or whatever, your in my prayers friend, I've been reading accept this gift, a course on miracles, I guess I'm praying for everyone. I usually read louis laMore, my last book was the shack, how things change.

Latest posts

Back