advanced nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rumors are like buttholes, everyone has one. I think you need to take a step or two back and think about the way you approach life. Because from my view you have it all screwed up.

PS I also heard that tray liners suck

BuddyLuv said:
rumors are like buttholes, everyone has one. I think you need to take a step or two back and think about the way you approach life. Because from my view you have it all screwed up.

PS I also heard that tray liners suck

:rofl::rofl:pS I also heard that tray liners suck:rofl::rofl:

:chuck::chuck:

bud.uncle said:

:rofl::rofl:pS I also heard that tray liners suck:rofl::rofl:

:chuck::chuck:​

Just the rumor I heard on the interweb so it must be true.

Lack of ? ;) :hubba:

An Introduction to User Reputation
User Reputation in its simplest form is a ranking of your user's benefit to your forum. Its basis comes from the opinions of all of your forum users that choose take part in it.

Users gain and lose reputation based on how their posts are scored by other forum participants. Users with the ability to affect reputation, will either give or take away points by approving or disapproving with a post's content.

User reputation can be a divisive element of your forum so great care should be taken before a decision is made to enable it.

All of the factors that affect a user's reputation score are found in the User Reputation section of the vBulletin Options. Please view that section of the manual for more information on controlling how users are able to affect another user's reputation.

reputation_manager.png

lol you guys need to get a life, you can talk all the fluff you want. Its not going to change anything about you or me. As for the rumor that you guys HAVEN'T heard just proves how little you know about this industry. Bud Uncle by the way your really showing how immature you are. If you don't like em fine, don't use them. I'm pretty sure that company could really give a batts patootie about piss ant little hobby growers like you. I hope one day that I meet some of you hotties and get to see how pathetic you guys are first hand. GET A JOB OR GET A LIFE!

Edited By SmokinMom- please go back and read the site rules about cursing.

calimeds said:
lol you guys need to get a life, you can talk all the **** you want. Its not going to change anything about you or me. As for the rumor that you guys HAVEN'T heard just proves how little you know about this industry.

Bud Uncle by the way your really showing how immature you are.

And?

If you don't like em fine, don't use them. I'm pretty sure that company could really give a **** about piss ant little hobby growers like you.

K, I'm quite good as I am thank you very much

I hope one day that I meet some of you fucks and get to see how pathetic you guys are first hand.

Uh hu Uh hu

GET A JOB OR GET A LIFE!

Don't need a job, n I would like to think my life is very good at the mo and getting better and better ;)
So

Does that mean your gona

:aok:DO ONE NOW:aok:

lol wow you must be the coolest guy here, your life can't be that good if you feel the need to vent your frustrations on here. lol all over a plastic liner. you can tell yourself that your life rocks all you want but your only fooling yourself.

Its like we are at the zoo....

quick,,,, someone poke it with a stick again......:hitchair:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At lease no threats of violence have been shown here.

Sitting in front of a comp monitor and letting your fingers type in anger only shows some form of instability, its just words on a screen that only exist in a cyber world, its a non reality, it dies when the comp is shut down.

Everything you type is seen Cali, everything.

P.s.

I heard a rumour that rumours dont exist, pass the word.

PS I am a 20 year old white female, measurements are 36:24:32. I am drop dead gorgeous any many strangers confuse me for Angelina Jolie all the time. I like long walks on the beach and sex with strangers...

This is just an example that you can be what ever you want to be on the interweb. This is the real me

toothless_freak_show.jpg

calimeds said:
lol you guys need to get a life, you can talk all the fluff you want. Its not going to change anything about you or me. As for the rumor that you guys HAVEN'T heard just proves how little you know about this industry. Bud Uncle by the way your really showing how immature you are. If you don't like em fine, don't use them. I'm pretty sure that company could really give a turkeybutt about piss ant little hobby growers like you. I hope one day that I meet some of you hotties and get to see how pathetic you guys are first hand. GET A JOB OR GET A LIFE!

I'll be sure to look u up at the MY expo next year. I'll be sure to email you my info b4 the next show.

Cmon man, you guys have a little company in Canada and have got to meet some key folks in the industry, now you are friggin' experts???
You want to start rumors about Advanced?? I personnaly do not like thier nuits, but the way you act here is like you are Gods gift to the Industry, when in fact, you are smaller them the guys who make the Sunrise Hangers. Get a grip guy.

At least your buddy CubeCaps is cool, take a lesson from him.
Cube Caps, you should fire this guy.

Please, don't come in here actin' the fool.

BuddyLuv said:
PS I am a 20 year old white female, measurements are 36:24:32. I am drop dead gorgeous any many strangers confuse me for Angelina Jolie all the time. I like long walks on the beach and sex with strangers...

This is just an example that you can be what ever you want to be on the interweb. This is the real me

Hello BuddyLuv :)

Have I told you lately how beautiful you are? :hubba:

My MSN is ....... :p

HippyInEngland said:
Hello BuddyLuv :)

Have I told you lately how beautiful you are? :hubba:

My MSN is ....... :p

Got my webcam on and just waiting for you to log on.

calimeds: I thought you were leaving? You don't miss me already do you? Glad to see you've taken the time to impart some more wisdom on us mere mortals. I wish I was as cool as you but alas I am not.

:yeahthat:

:hitchair: :hitchair: Darnit.....Im not as cool as CaliMeds either.......:hitchair: :hitchair:

Latest posts

Back