Allgrownup - Northern LightsXShiva Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's a pic of a node off the topped section,

i stuck it in my cloner

mature fem plant.jpg

femplant.jpg

Oh Thats Definitley A female Those Hair's Are Braided Up Tight>

Yea That's A Nice Little Lady Those Hairs are Braided Up.Nice Set-up Dude I Like The Wardrobe. Nice Plants Real Bushes.

i must say man you have a very clean set up. i like it a lot, and will probably plan on duplicating it in some way!!

peace dude.

So i just moved one of my plants to flower. I'll keep the shorter healthier, bushier, nicer looking leaf, better root base, etc plant for the mother.

While the other is flowering in the mother cabinet i have transplanted some of the clones to veg. When the mother cabinet is free'd up i'll move my dedicated mother over and then flower the 4veged clones and will have new clones rooting to choose the 6 best out of.

clonefrombubbler.jpg

clonefrombubbler2.jpg

transplantedclones.jpg

carbonfilter.jpg

Well.....not sure what to type here.

kinda embarrasing really :rolleyes:

after moving a very healthy plant to flower under different lights...it started wilting on me. I thought it might be the different nutes i fed for flower. so i changed the water. still continued wilting. So i changed water again, and it still continued wilting, so i added more cfl's. Still wilted, and after 4 days and a plant that looked like it inhereted an eating disorder i have moved it back under the 400HPS. I'm hoping it was the light and comes back to health. i had to prune many severely wilted leaves that had shriveled to nothing and then dried out.

Strange indeed....has anyone experienced this? Is this what happens when you move a plant from under a 400W HPS to cfl's???

wilted.jpg

well.....after spending the day under the 400HPS SHE'S BACK! She's looking 400% better LOLpruned off all dead foilage from around bottom 1/3 and she's starting to stand up tall again. Fingers crossed for NO Hermie now though!that was incredibly strange??? I guess now i know not to move a plant that veg'd under one type of light to a weaker light source. even though that source was sufficient i thought? so, i have taken one of the ready clones and am now growing that out in the mother cabinet. This will hopefully enable me to get into the 2 month harvest cycle.I'll post a pic when she's out of rehab!

caribbean_smoker_20 said:
Maybe transplant stress?..

I would say it was probably more from the lack of the light. Going from 400watt HPS that has insane lumens...

Doesn't a 400 watt hps system pump out around 50,000 lumens? I know the 600 watt system I was looking at is at around 90,000 lumens on HID HUT. You'd have to have a bazillion floros to produce 50,00 lumens. I think the highest ones they sell at wal mart are 3200 lumens so based on that you'd have to have about 16 of them to produce the same amount of light at 400watts.

Pic coming up, plant is back to strength but is pretty naked LOL lots of leaves had to be cut off.

anyway...i planted 5 organic soil grows today. I'll be starting another journal for them.

recovery plant under observation......

I'm going to give another 1-2 weeks to recoupe and then flower all. there's actuall six plants in here. The two big veg and the others are about 6" tall and filling out nicely.

recovery.jpg

recovery2.jpg

So here we are today, 2nd day into flower.

Front plant is "tore up from the floor up!" but she made it and thats all that counts.......kinda like landing an airplane, any landing you can walk away from is a good one LOL

anyway, what was i typing oh yes

so the front plant was majorly trimmed. That plant is the one posted a few pics back that looks wilted and dead! Then on top of that after she wilted i flushed to make sure it wasn't something i fed her. When i filled up the container in the bathtub i used the hot water. didn't realise i put the plant in HOT HOT water until after i picked up the container OOPS LOL

well she fought through so?

For your viewing pleasure:

comebackkid.jpg

almost3weeks.jpg

earlyflower.jpg

toreup.jpg

thinfront.jpg

tops.jpg

bushy.jpg

great lookin gals you`ve got there man, now that`s what i call a bush.very good growing dude.

:ccc: :stoned: :48: :stoned: :ccc: :ciao: what`s the spacing between each node?(aproximately). i ask as i have a female plant, 7 weeks in veg with spacings of like 1/2".
the total size so far, is only 7" vertically, more like lowryder.

Yeah I was gonna say it might just be light stress...goes from 400w to like what not even 200w of Fluro power, which we all know fluros dont really help too well and dont pound out lumens at all.
If you wanted to sustain a mother plant, my opinion is that you should have started the plant under fluros, then put it in the closet with fluros...not start it out with a 400w HPS. There just isnt enough light in the fluros compared to the 400w, on top of that heat from the HPS.
My 2 cents....

shuggy......lights on in about an hour or so.......

i'll check that for you, as well as post an update w/pics

right now i'm just going to enjoy my highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:peace:

Plant called "thing"

2 plants here int middle. outside four were moved from cloner after rooting placed into flower 1 week of veg.

who says you cant let a plant get within 6 " of HPS light?

I'm trying let the other plants catch up a bit so i can raise my light. they are stretching for sure compared to the middle ones but i'm not going to lower my light LOL

I don't know if this grow is going to fit!

4daysinflower.jpg

thing.jpg

catchu2.jpg

catchup.jpg

bright.jpg

closetoHPS.jpg

Shuggy...i'd have to say front plant is 3/4 to 1" sparatic throughout, and back plant is 1/2 at bottom and 3/4 towards top i think?

back plant is very lush, i'v hardly cut any yellowed leaves from her bottom!

Latest posts

Back