Almost, cut my hair, it happened.......Oh wait I did cut my hair!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WeedHopper said:
Mullet Head:bolt: :D

Every time someone says "Mullet", I think of smoked mullet. Damn I love that stuff! Gimme a box of crackers, a plate of smoked mullet and a beer and I'm good to go!

At least you didn't call nova a "Smoked Mullet Head"! Them thar would be fightin words! :D

I used Mullet for bait when I was fishing for Snook and Reds. Couldnt bring myself to eatem. Knew PPL who liked them though.:D

Congrats on the haircut bro... :yay:

But think of ALL the $$$$ you saved over the last couple of decades keeping it long...;)

Personally I hate to even get a haircut.... I got my haircut last in December 2009 and before that it was December 2005...:rolleyes: and for the most part its a waste of time and money imho...:shocked:

What I hate about haircuts is the 'stylist' :hubba: always wants to put their 'thing' on it... Ya know... they wanna give you a hair "do," not just a hair "cut." :( Around 2004-5 I kept my hair really short cuz I found an old skool barber who was about 85 and he gave a great haircut for $8... But unfortunately he passed away in December 2005 and that's when I let my hair grow out... My hair is getting on the long side again now and I can't make up my mind whether to let it grow or get it cut... I better smoke one and try to figure this out...:confused:

Now that I think about it my hair length is inversely proportional to my growing weed! I let my hair grow when I can't grow weed... I guess I gotta grow som'n! :p I tend to try to keep my hair shorter and look the part of the average Joe the Plumber when I'm growing weed...:rolleyes: From 2005 til 2009 I got out of growing cuz of life getting in the way and relationships, etc. that made it impossible to safely do and that's when I let it grow out for 4 years. If I get it cut a good portion of the reason will be just to look a bit less like a pot grower... I really do get self conscious about going into grow shops with hair half way down my back, lol...

Peace~! :joint:

WeedHopper said:
I used Mullet for bait when I was fishing for Snook and Reds. Couldnt bring myself to eatem. Knew PPL who liked them though.:D
It's not for people who don't like strong flavored fish. Kind of like the Mackerel,(saba), in sushi. There are only a handful of foods I don't like from all over the world. Sheep eyes was one. Just couldn't hack the texture. Brains is another. Same reason.

Latest posts

Back