American conspiracies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while i'll admit, some conspiracy theorists go a bit far.. but it bums me out the natural reply to any conspiracy thought is 'tin foil hat time'

i think 911 is suspect. not sold one way or the other though. just that it has some fishy details to me.
i think a shady 1% (actually more like 1% of 1%) basically control the world. (but no, i didn't partake occupy. -found that a farce)
i believe the yankee government had something wild going on in area 51. be it top-secret earth based advancements, or something extra-terrestrial they found.
i believe something crashed in roswell, NM. wont say it's aliens, but i believe they're out there too.
i don't think JFK was killed by Oswald.
flouride in the water because it's good for our teeth? -c'mon.

and i believe some people know what did happen, but wont share.. thus conspiracy.

i'll throw a few conspiracy facts out there though; (i encourage you to have a search about these sometime)
operation mockingbird; where the CIA was influencing media outlets, twisting the news to their agenda.

and operation northwoods; a proposal by american higher-ups to attack civilians, and appear like a terrorist nation did it. (eerily familiar, you must admit eh?) -thank god the Americans had a respectable leader at the time who was pissed at the proposal.. another reason i don't think Oswald did it (atleast alone)

and we all know where LSD came from, and how it was tested ;)

chemtrails........ left by jets...... spraying us all with chemicals....... it is rumored tinfoil is usless........ wish it did something for mj plant pest.

hxxp://youtu.be/mcZaJEMsSwM

I hear Wiener's running for mayor again. :confused2:

NorCalHal said:
Alex Jones for President.
That sums it up.

False flags are everywhere.....:eek:

Everything Bachman says is true then....she's not crazy.:rolleyes:

:eek: What were we talking about,,this Bud is kicking my:D ***. Yehaaaaaaaa And the only thing Bauchman would be good for is a camping trip.:hubba:

--Conspiracy theorists like to point out that the government (usually the U. S. government) is poisoning the national populace, which is blissfully unaware, via chemtrails and/or flouridation. How laughable, most of us say, and yet, although there is no proof of these two, the FBI did, in truth, poison liquor stores during Prohibition for the purpose of “dissuading” people from that demon hooch.

The Incident in the Gulf of Tonkin Is Only Half TrueIn history books, the Gulf of Tonkin incident is usually cited as the immediate instigation for war between the United States and North Vietnam. The general casus belli was to protect the democracy of South Vietnam from the North’s communist aggression. The straw that was seen in the West as breaking the camel’s back was when, on 2 and 4 August 1964, in the waters between Vietnam and Hainan, China, U. S. naval vessels were attacked by Vietnamese naval vessels and defended themselves, killing some Vietnamese sailors.American public sentiment called for immediate retaliation, and the Congress resolved that Lyndon Johnson could defend any Southeast Asian nation from Communism. The war was on.What the public was not told for a long time was that the incident on 4 August did not take place. The first incident was a legitimate naval battle, in which the USS Maddox fought off three Vietnamese torpedo boats and killed 4 Vietnamese sailors. But two days later, the Vietnamese were engaged in salvaging their vessels and no hostilities erupted. Nevertheless, Johnson informed the public that the Maddox and the USS Turner Joy had been attacked in separate battles. The Turner Joy had not been attacked.In keeping with #3, the CIA was for a time regarded as having deliberately spread this false information among the national public to sway favor toward war against Communism. Dozens of senators and congressmen were calling for land invasions of North Vietnam, and then China, and then Russia if they dared retaliate, nuclear weapons be damned.Today, we know that the misinformation was spread by the National Security Agency, and not for political reasons, but to cover up genuine mistakes they made during the second incident: their radar showed what they thought were approaching enemy warships, but which were, in truth, tricks of light that confused their equipment.

In 1933, Franklin Roosevelt deemed it beneficial to the American economy to abandon the gold standard and operate on a pure American currency basis. This had proven very helpful in Great Britain in lowering the cost of products and boosting the citizens’ buying power. Many conservative businessmen of the time deemed the gold standard essential for a strong economy, since gold does not devalue like a nominative currency.Major General Smedley Butler testified before a senate subcommittee a year later that he had been approached by Gerald MacGuire and William Doyle of the American Legion veterans’ organization. They confided in Butler whether he would have any part in a military coup d’etat to oust Roosevelt and set up a Fascist government with Butler as its head commander, Secretary of General Affairs. Their motive was money, of course, since they and their friends had their fingers in a lot of business pies.Butler was pro-Communist in light of what he viewed as Roosevelt’s very foolish ideas on the American economy, but Butler was not about to agree to the impossible. In his opinion, the United States government could not be successfully overthrown. To do so would entail a total military siege of every major city in the nation, especially Washington, D. C. So he ratted on the Fascist businessmen. His testimony earned a mixed reception from the subcommittee, which declared that there probably had been a conspiracy to stage a coup in favor of a Fascist system of government, but that it never left square one, and that most of the public figures Butler implicated, many of them retired generals and millionaire bankers, had nothing to do with it.

Theory: The CIA Had Nayirah al-Sabah Bear False WitnessNayirah al-Sabah was a woman in Kuwait who, in 1990, testified on the floor of the House of Representatives that she had personally witnessed Iraqi soldiers invade Kuwaiti hospitals and take newborn infants out of their incubators and throw them onto the cold floor to freeze to death. Nayirah was invited primarily by Tom Lantos, who had made no secret of his desire that the U. S. retaliate against Iraq for its offenses against Kuwait.It was Nayirah’s testimony that provided the largest part of the foundation for American public opinion in favor of military force against Iraq, and the CIA was responsible for organizing the funds and advertisements to disseminate Nayirah’s testimony. They enlisted the help of Hill & Knowlton, a global public relations corporation that specializes in marketing, to reach the masses.It was not until 1992 that John MacArthur of the New York Times discovered Nayirah was the daughter of the Kuwaiti Ambassador the U. S., and that her story had been utterly fabricated. Thus was it shown that the CIA assisted a few powers-that-were in America in waging war with Iraq for another purpose, and that purpose was oil. The Iraqis did invade Kuwait and should not have done so, but they did not throw babies out of incubators. The nurses and doctors who supposedly witnessed this with Nayirah had already fled, and most of them stated that she was lying. The CIA had paid her to lie, and even paid for her to attend acting classes to appear convincing. It worked.

And the one i like the most which is happening right now scare the public

Theory: The U. S. Joint Chiefs of Staff Plan to Terrorize the U. S. PopulaceThe Joint Chiefs are the 5 generals and admirals in charge of the 5 branches of the U. S military. In 1962, those men were George Decker (Army), David Shoup (Marines), Georg Anderson, Jr. (Navy), Curtis LeMay (Air Force), and Edwin Roland (Coast Guard), along with a few others, all chaired by Lyman Lemnitzer (Army). The entire board of the Joint Chiefs of Staff proposed, drafted, and agreed on a plan to concoct a casus belli for war against Communist Cuba, under Fidel Castro. Their collective motive was to reduce the constant threat of Communist encroachment into the Western Hemisphere, per the Monroe Doctrine.This plan was named Operation Northwoods, and entailed the most impossibly indifferent cruelty ever envisioned by a government against its own people. In order to sway public sentiment in favor of the war, the Joint Chiefs planned to bomb high pedestrian-traffic areas in major American cities, including Miami, New York, Washington, D. C., and possibly Chicago and Los Angeles; to frame U. S. citizens for these bombings; to shoot innocent, unarmed civilians on the streets in full view of hundreds of witnesses; to napalm military and merchant vessels in port, while people were aboard; to sink vessels carrying Cuban refugees bound for Florida; to hijack planes for ransom.Not only did every single member of the Joint Chiefs sign his approval of this plan, they then sent it to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara for his approval, and then to President Kennedy. McNamara claimed years later never to have seen it, but that he would have rejected it. Kennedy, however, did receive it, and promptly called a meeting of the Joint Chiefs, in which he threatened, with severe profanity, to court martial and incarcerate every one of them. The President cannot actually do this, but can order the Congress and military branches to do so, and in these circumstances, they most certainly would have. But Kennedy decided that it would cause irreparable disrespect around the world for the U. S. military. He did remove Lemnitzer from his position as Chairman and assign him as Supreme Allied Commander in Europe, not much of a demotion.Theorists claim that the military may have had a hand in Kennedy’s assassination because of his blistering rebuke of the Joint Chiefs. This, however, remains unproven

Was readin along then all sudden got kicked off me stump!!! Holy crap Dr!!! Im high now and will have to catch up tomorrow the read LOL Love ya friend!!!;) Yur good folk just long winded time and gain LOL

BWD

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

Yur deserving friend sorry I wore it out lots mail comin in these days ;)

BWD

Conspiracies are like Moses parting the Red Sea,,,all a crock of crap and all ya do is repeat something some other Moron said that doesn't have a clue eather. PPL talking crap that dont know ****,, is how Conspiracies get started in the 1st place. Life gets boring,,so lets make some **** up.By the way,,What the hell does this Crap,, have to do with Growing?????

WeedHopper said:
Conspiracies are like Moses parting the Red Sea,,,all a crock of crap and all ya do is repeat something some other Moron said that doesn't have a clue eather. PPL talking crap that dont know ****,, is how Conspiracies get started in the 1st place. Life gets boring,,so lets make some **** up.By the way,,What the hell does this Crap,, have to do with Growing?????

:goodposting:

weedhopper...... obviously you've never had Bigfoot or aliens in your garden.
:48:

WeedHopper said:

:yeahthat:

You mean Moses didn't part the Red Sea? It's in the bible though, doesn't that make it true? I am so confused now. :rolleyes: That would mean people pick and choose bible passages to justify their own bigotry and prejudices. ;)

Grower13 said:
your gonna have to sit by your fire alone:bolt:

yeah, I decided to leave the room anyways, g13...lol...

whats that sound?....ahhh yeah the sound of the Unsubscribed button being pressed *cleeeck*

Latest posts

Back