an Olympic event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
how cool would it be if pot smoking was an olympic event,,,,,i would love to be on TEAM USA,,,,,we would take the gold for sure ,,,,p,l,r

rasta said:
how cool would it be if pot smoking was an olympic event,,,,,i would love to be on TEAM USA,,,,,we would take the gold for sure ,,,,p,l,r

LOL.. I suppose that you've heard that Mexico has dropped out, won't be competing in the Olympics.

Seems anyone that can jump, run, or swim, has already left the country!! ... :p

Its team Jamaica and team Amsterdam im worried about ,,,,p,l,r

actually team Canada could be a dark horse sleeper....................

what would the competition be? who can hold a hit the longest? worst case of the munchies? who can clear an 6 foot bong hit? lol i'd watch that

Had a Potfest Party as more of a joke and an excuse to get ripped around the time the Broken Lizard movie, Beerfest, came out. It ends with everybody but a couple of people passing out, and those people, me included, took it to a whole new level. I never thought I would say it, but I never want to be that high again in my life! Fun party though, just gotta remember the events we did...

;)

2 oly.JPG

Where do we try out for the USA Bongin Team ;)
I'm practicing now :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

USA USA USA USA :aok:

Seems anyone that can jump, run, or swim, has already left the country!! ...
C'mon Hick. Wouldn't you?
I would.

Can I get a Spotter?

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

These are heavy...I'm up to 5 reps now.

rasta said:

By the time the event was over... No one would care who won! :D

Green medals for everyone!!!:hubba:

It could be a multitask event like joint rolling, de-seeding a street bag, hitter cleaning and finished by a mad rush into a field of MJ seeing who can pull the most male plants in 2 minutes.

Latest posts

Back