Anberlinaddicts first ever grow (Strawberry Cough FEM) seed 2 smoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anberlinaddict

Reaction score
Setup
4 feminized strawberry cough
started in 2 gallon pots transplanted to 5 gallons 2 days ago
Fox Farm Ocean forrest soil
Fox Farm grow big/big bloom nutes
10$ Ph/Moist/Light meter
1 x 400w cool tube
1 x 439 CFM exhaust fan

I think total I spent about 600$ but ill make that back if i get an ounce and a half... so its all good. Hoping to pull a half pound off this grow. Duno if its possible though.

Veg is the boring stage so i'll start from my first day on 12/12 which is today! My plants are about 15-17 inches it took a while to get them this far about 47 days of veg... litterally that time FLEW by.. not sure why they grew so slow but here we are... there going through a lil spurt for the last few days... and today I got my 400w cool-tube in so I set it all up and tonight at midnight they will get their first night cycle of 12 hours.

I bought the seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl .. great shipping fast/discreet. A tad pricey to be honest, but its all good. I wanted good bud for my first grow. These plants are suppose to be sativa dominant but they grow short and bushy...

I topped 1 of them just for an experiment and its got 2 colas going and is pretty bushy.

The 1 thing I noticed about this strain, (Maybe its just my grow) but they are SOOOOOOOOOOOO sensitive to nutes... I mean I just fed them 1/2 str and the tips starting to yellow AGAIN. sigh... i want to feed them full str so bad lol so the buds get huge and fat and resinous. anwho...

Here are some pics.. i just put them under the 400w cooltube about an hour ago temps hold around 82-85 during the day in the tent, and im sure theyll be in the 70's at night, because im keeping my ocilating fan on even through the 12 hours of darkness. Let me know what you think!

Also do you think its possilbe to pull 2 ounces per plant under this setup?

OK OK! here are the pics lol

7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

looks good..did you peepin tom the pictures through a blind I see stripes..lol

Ok these were taken right after the lights came on today after their first 12 hour cycle of darkness. Looking good.. I did a video too....... so check it out! Tell me what you think.

7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

use the manage attachments button when you post go advanced

Latest posts

Back