Antique Cannabis Book

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twitch

Reaction score
Let's see if I can get his xx thing right.
This is actually more for collectors of old books and etc.

hxxp://antiquecannabisbook.com/

Edited. Put up only one page so edited to put up entire book.

What's a coffee table without a few books ?
How about " Hashish " by Suomi La Valle a fantastic book of photos on the three primary ways of making Hashish; Lebanese, Nepalese and Oil.
A fascinating book that I have the luck to own, which is now out of print and very hard to find.

twitch said:
What's a coffee table without a few books ?
How about " Hashish " by Suomi La Valle a fantastic book of photos on the three primary ways of making Hashish; Lebanese, Nepalese and Oil.
A fascinating book that I have the luck to own, which is now out of print and very hard to find.

Good,,you can do a DIY thread on how to make those. Cause I probably aint gonna be able to find the book,,right?:D Start with the easiest cause I may be high:bong:

Sounds like a great idea but this book is describing mass production, you would have to see the pictures to believe it.
Trucks driving down the road overloaded with weed, rooms overflowing as they process for hash, it's astounding.
It is also almost entirely photos.
I have seen the book on the net, ant where from $90.00 on up depending on condition, got lucky and got as a gift from a friend.

perfect... we do need marpassion to check this out and see if he can keep this link as sticky... thank you again.. now have it in my bookmark.. will make a book out of it by a printer for personal use..

Well, here's a link to some thing to actually read, a book by Jack Herer " The Emperor Wears No Clothes "
This is part of the book.

hxxp://www.jackherer.com/chapters.html

Latest posts

Back