anyone ever try penicillin g?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woOzer

Mind Control
Reaction score
i have a friend who told me i could use penicillin g for a drug test and pass, as long as i took 1 teaspoon full 12 hours before and i drink 2 cups of water. he told me he's done it countless times and he keeps a vile of the stuff in his fridge all the time. told me all his friends have done it with success too. now i've personally seen this guy do it. we smoked the day before his test, that night he just downs a tsp then drinks his water. he drank like 5 cups of juice and water, 3 that night and 2 in the morning, he also pissed 2 in the morning. then i drove him to his Probation officer's office and he got tested. if he tested positive he would go to jail. we'll he never got arrested and he keeps smoking everyday. he just got a job a week ago and he got tested and passed. he told me he has smoked everyday for the last year and a half.

has anyone else tried this?

mmm never even heard of it. where do you get penicillin or whatever haha. isnt that like an anti biotic? can i buy it from a drug store or is it prescription?

well i did some research and penicillin g has similar properties to thc. penicillin, if taken, could cause a false positive.

ive never tried it and probably never will.

Latest posts

Back