Anyone know where doctor chronics comes from??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HydroManiac

Reaction score
Its Speed time to the US preferbly California??:confused:

Dr. Chronic is located in the U.K.

The speed time for me is 3 business days. I've ordered three times and that's how long it took each time. Typically, on the 3rd business day I receive my goods.

wish i had used pre paid card.i sent money order and never got my order.put a trace on th m.o. but it takes 60 days to get the funds back,sucks huh?

was it a postal m.o.? could you find out if it had been cashed? hate to say it bro, but possibly your order got intercepted by the port authority. hoping this ain't the case. did you email the doc? i ordered back in march?, and got the goods in like 9 days'. how long has it been since you put your order in? i was thinking of ordering another round from the doc, but if they are'nt making it through, i'll hold off a bit, 'til i hear more. hope it's just a mix up andy, and your goods arrive in the morning.:) . let us know something bro...

only took me a day for torrent download of dr.chronic, worth a hassles...no money well spent over it..

Latest posts

Back