Are L.E.D.'s worth it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you feel l.e.d.'s are in the same league with h.p s. and metal halides?

• Total voters
You get what you pay for. Dont think i would be spending my money on a light that cost under 30 dollars that normally runs in the hundreds.

Okay I don't know how come the bottom link pic showed up but the top one didn't.

These are the Chinese made ones I am talking about. 8000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Hydroponic Indoor Plant Veg Bloom Flower Lamp | eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-2x-8000W...um-Indoor-Plant-Veg-Flower-Bloom/254842390567
The Picture says it all you would be better off with a few floro-bulbs

The Lights they are selling are only 25watts and 45 watts actual power from outlet, which is Very low power.
1613648154429.png

Look at pic and see the how deceptive Chinese crap is once again as they always do. They name the light with the high number in the model to lure the suckers in.
Garbage in Garbage out.

I switched from a 600 watt HPS to these Led's 7 months ago. $360 for both off Amazon. I couldn't be happier with the results.
20210218_104553.jpg

I'm glad you all told me before I blew my wad on that chinese stuff. I never used LEDS but I have this one and I don't want to buy a pos.

What's your opinion?
Are they worth the money?
Is there a better option?
Good/bad/ugly or beautiful I want to hear it !
I didnt think there was going to be so much difference when I started to flip over to the LED side lol. But now that Ive tried both, LEDs are far better. Almost no heat compared to CMH, bigger light spectrum and they look cooler hehe. Also better yields from my crops. Im currently running with the iL8x, its the first LED that I bought and its working perfect

I went LED this year and yea the results have blown me away! I grew outdoor before but still in soil.

Latest posts

Back