Aroma of curing mj??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
craterlake said:
Simple to grow sounds good to me!! LOL! Germ issues? I am also going to investigate carbon filters? Any advice on them? Do they really keep the aroma down? I have been spraying a lot of stong deoderizers in my house these last couple of weeks of flowering!!
So is the Attitude seed bank the only one you guys advise to use? I want to get eveything ready for my next garden. I am almost done with this harvest. I have only three plants left to go! Then I'll break for the summer.Too much to do!

tanks!!

By germ issues, he meant germination issues, not germs.

If you have a good exhaust fan and negative pressure in your space, you should not have odors escaping. I can have people within feet of my closet during late flowering and there is not odor. Depending on where you exhaust your air, you may need a carbon filter. However the first step to an odor free room is negative pressure.

The Hemp Goddess said:
By germ issues, he meant germination issues, not germs.

If you have a good exhaust fan and negative pressure in your space, you should not have odors escaping. I can have people within feet of my closet during late flowering and there is not odor. Depending on where you exhaust your air, you may need a carbon filter. However the first step to an odor free room is negative pressure.

OK. that's a new one on me...negative pressure?

The air exchange makes for a suction action, causing negative pressure...think of trying to open a car door against water. The negative pressure makes it harder to open the door, this shows the air is being sucked out of the room at a good rate. That's the best I can explain in my simple head lol, someone with more technical thinking can elaborate or correct!

Roddy said:
The air exchange makes for a suction action, causing negative pressure...think of trying to open a car door against water. The negative pressure makes it harder to open the door, this shows the air is being sucked out of the room at a good rate. That's the best I can explain in my simple head lol, someone with more technical thinking can elaborate or correct!

OK, well, I'm not sure if I have that or not! I have a high capacity ceiling exhaust fan venting into my attic in the closet, but the air is just drawn in from the room outside the closet doors. The odor appears to be filtering down through the attic hatch in the hallway outside the bedrooms.. It isn't real strong, but still noticeable to someone who knows that aroma! It's soon to be a moot point though as I have one more plant to harvest and then I'll be done for the summer. :woohoo:
And hermies or not...it's all good too!! I'd share some with you all for all the help you gave me through all this, but it will have to be just a happy thought instead!!:aok:

tanks for the info!

craterlake said:
Simple to grow sounds good to me!! LOL! Germ issues? I am also going to investigate carbon filters? Any advice on them? Do they really keep the aroma down? I have been spraying a lot of stong deoderizers in my house these last couple of weeks of flowering!!
So is the Attitude seed bank the only one you guys advise to use? I want to get eveything ready for my next garden. I am almost done with this harvest. I have only three plants left to go! Then I'll break for the summer.Too much to do!

tanks!!
ive used single seed centre,as well as attitude,they are the only 2 that i have found that has gauranteed shipping options.attitude is cheaper.

ftw said:
ive used single seed centre,as well as attitude,they are the only 2 that i have found that has gauranteed shipping options.attitude is cheaper.

Thanks for the info, I'll maybe try both !

Latest posts

Back